Chapter 78: Fake It

Elijah POV 

"Marcellus" I Said approaching the younger vampire who was sat at the bar. "Let's chat shall we"

"Depends on the topic" he told me as I sat next to him. 

"Why exactly do you have a blocked off cupboard which leads to a room filled with spikes in our home?" I asked and he just laughed. "An Answer sure would be nice" I informed him. 

"It was an idea a particular insane old of mine had" he told me taking a sip of bourbon. "He didn't like snoopers"

"It was to kill nosey people?" I asked and he nodded and I sighed. "Did anyone actually ever wonder down there?"

"Nope" he told me. "They usually realised they were about to literally walk into their death" he said finishing his drink. "Good luck finding a use for it I guess"

I stayed seated as Marcellus left the bar. I began wondering how I was suppose to clean up yet another mess due to psychopaths and their exotic tendencies. 

"Brother I have an idea" Stiles said stepping infront of me. "We ha e fathers ashes laying around somewhere which according to Freya big bad auntie doesn't particularly like, blood of a witch who hurt her Freya and there was some other ingredient that I can't recall" he said folding his hands on his knees clearly pleased with himself. "So what do you think?"

"I think your telling me things I already know" I told him and he seemed surprised. "You and your injudiciousness amazes me"

"Please refrain from fancy words which I don't know the meaning of" Stiles told me. "I assumed you'd know what I meant because of your original twin connection to Eli"

"Well clearly not so why don't you please just tell me whatever nonsensical plan you e cooked up" I Said and he smiled looked like I'd given him some sort of compliment. 

"Coat the spikes in blood and ashes and throw auntie deranged down the stairs" he said clearly proud of himself if the small clap he gave himself was anything to go by. "Fool proof plan"

"Created by a fool so it won't work"

"Have faith Elijah"

"I'd rather watch the world burn"

——————————————————-

Eli POV 

"Alright tell me the truth" I said walking into the courtyard the next day stopping at the stop of the stairs for a moment before descending. "How many idiotic ideas did Stiles come up with?"

"Oh a large variety" Klaus Said with a smirk. "Speaking of variety"

"Your putting spice in your coffee?" Kai asked clearly confused. "Variety is the spice of life?"

"Oh I must ha e got the saying wrong then" my brother contemplated as he stood. "Oh well time to wake Hope"

"Lovely and then we plan her great aunts demise" Damon said in an overly joyful tone leaning back in his chair. "God I'm going to miss plotting deaths"

"Will you ever stop?" Caroline asked and Damon just shrugged with an overly innocent face. "I was thinking when it's all over we have a nice family gathering get the whole pack back and make a huge deal about it"

"Why not" Malia said sitting in Klaus vacated chair. "Where's Klaus?"

"Getting your daughter" I Said and the coyote seemed way to confused. "You know Hope? Your daughter? Light of your life?"

"She's not here" she said grabbing a strawberry from the bowl of fruit. "She's with Hayley and Jackson"

"Why?" Elijah asked and we both leaned forward worried about the possible consequences of whatever it is she's done. 

"She has the bracelet Kai and Davina cooked up, so best to get her away from Dahlia" she said arguing her point. "I'm trying to look after my daughter and keep her away from the blood shed whilst we kill Dahlia"

"Where is my daughter?!" Klaus shouted appearing on the balcony before he jumped down. "What have you done?" He sneered to Malia Who's eyes started glowing blue. Oh boy. 

"What we should have done from the start and get our daughter away from danger" she shouted exaggerating the our. 

"Christ Malia that isn't going to keep her safe it's putting at further risk" he shouted at the coyote who growled at him. "We can't be there to protect her I we don't know where she is!!" 

"I know what my daughter needs okay?" Malia said defeated. "I want the best for her so support me on this Klaus" she said pleadingly sending him a significant t look which I couldn't quite interpret, unlike Klaus who sighed and nodded. Malia sighed with relief before hugging her daughters father. 

"They are so planning something" Damon said and I nodded along with him. "How badly do you think it will end for Hayley and Jackson?"

"Oh it would t surprise me if they died"