Chapter 27: No One Knows

Unknown POV 

5 more days and my debt was paid. 5 more days and I was finally free of his clutches. 

—————————————-

Stiles POV 

-FLASHBACK- 

"Brother, why can't you just leave  Rebekah be, is it not clear to you are sister believes she has found happiness in its most beautiful of nature's, who are we to try steal her of that joy?" I Said to Klaus who was glaring at Rebekah who was talking to her latest love. I only wanted my sister to be happy, she believes she has found it this time, but Klaus cannot see the smile that light our sisters face when his name is even mentioned. 

"Well maybe if she wasn't such a harlot about 'love' I'd be a little bit more accepting dear brother" Said Klaus before he stormed away in the direction which I saw Rebekah heading. I however decided to leave her be, she was over 300 years old she wasn't a young girl anymore and was possible the most powerful in the modern day. 

I continued my stroll through the little market of the most recent village we'd settled in without Niklaus as he tries (and fails) to protect our sisters virtue. I was walking along seeing children running around when I smelt the scent of blood, lots of it, just into the woods by the market. 

I quickly headed in that direction and heard the whimpers of a small lad in pain and when out of site of anyone who may be looking this way from the market I used my vampire speed to find a man standing over a girl around Kols age, when he was human before he was turned, holding a knife as she tried to stop a small boy who resembled her from bleeding to death. 

Growing angry I sped to the man and snapped his wrist making him drop the knife before I sank my fangs into his neck, I might as well get a meal from it if I'm going to kill him for his crimes. When I dropped the man to the ground dead I didn't bother looking to the girl and instead focused on healing the young boy. 

I bit into my wrist and held it to his mouth. "Drink it shall heal you and save your life, young one" I told him and he did as he was told at my nodd. He started drinking from my dripping wound and stopped when the bit healed over, his own wound also fully healed. 

"Oh my god, oh my god. Thank you thank you!" Cried the girl as she engulfed the boy seeing that he was alright. "Thank you for saving my brother, how can I repay you?" She asked and I simply smiled at her standing up straight and offering her a hand. When both siblings were standing I sped alway. 

I didn't want payment. Just maybe a chance.

-PRESENT- 

"I still can't believe they would try kill you like that!! Bitches" Said Lydia when we told her what had happened at the Salvatore house after she told everyone about her date. 

"Okay but the important question hasn't been asked" Said Malia and everyone looked at her in a questioning manner. "Did you tap that ass?" She asked and everyone laughed whilst I just made a disgusted face. 

"Okay stop I don't want to here if Lydia slept with my brother" I shouted before I vamp sped away, just to add to dramatics and to get a drink. Getting to the kitchen I poured myself some scotch and got a blood bag from the fridge to pour some into my glass. I headed footsteps behind me that I recognised as Lydia and continued pouring my drink, she'd talk when she was ready. 

"Can I ask you something? Well 2 things?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Are you okay with me and Kol?" She asked and I smiled at her. 

"Yes, I want you to be happy Lydia and if that with Kol then fine. But just know if he hurts you I will help you bury the body, in multiple places" I told her and she laughed at the end before she grew serious. "What else did you want to ask?" 

"What happened in 1348?" She asked me and I froze. Should I tell her what happened? How I turned it off and became a monster dead set on revenge?! 

"Nothing to worry about anymore" I told her before I led her back into the living room with the rest of the pack, which now included Caroline. 

-FLASHBACK- 

"Wait!! Please wait!!" I heard a voice about and looked behind me to see the girl from last week running towards me with a basket of flowers in her hand. "Your the man from the other day, the one who saved me and my brother?" She said although it sounded more like a question. 

"Yes why is everything alright with him?" I asked her concerned for the young lad. 

"Yes he's fine perfectly fine thank to you" She said smiling. I smiled back at her she loooked very innocent kind and sweet. "Who are you may I ask?" She asked me and I took her hand kissing the back of it whilst saying. 

"Eli Mikaelson, at your service" I replied and she smiled and opened her mouth to give her so nname in reply. 

"Besetta Hale"