Chapter 6: More Than A Feeling

Lydia POV 

"Consider me hurt I thought we were friends, where was my invite to this little get together?"Said a stranger from the doorway of the Salvatore Boarding house. He had brown hair and brown eyes, a structured face with a smirk plastered on his lips. The voices went haywire when in his presence. My face was neutral not at all conveying my need to scream at the feeling of the death surrounding the vampire. 

"Is there a reason your here with our new naive friends?" Said Damon in a tone that was so obvious he was practically shouting it at the top of his lungs. Scott after looking around awkwardly for a few second just sunk into the chair next to Peter

"Oh just thought I'd drop by see how everyone was doing, Bonnie looking ravishing as always" flirted the unknown vampire. The conversation continued to flow whilst I just sat listening to the voices as they screamed warning after warning at me. 

"And who is this lovely lady?" Said the vampire as he took a seat next to me on the arm of the chair I was sat in. I could see Tyler tense and I knew at that point Tyler knew what he was and that he'd most likely turned into a werewolf and considering the death surrounding him he was a hybrid. 

"Lydia Martin pleasure I'm sure" I Said with a smirk on my face and he smirked back but I wasn't don't just yet. "Mr. Mikaelson" I finished and his face went stoney. He looked at me with curiousity and I could hear Scott's sigh and every bodies questioning gazes. 

"And how do you know my name love?" He asked as the smirk went back in place, he was trying to act like what I said didn't phase him cute. 

"Well Kol with friends like mine you learn a few things" I Said and he looked at the pack curiously before turning his wondering gaze back to me. 

"And who would those friends be?" He asked clearly annoyed by my cryptic ness, god now I knew what Deaton felt like. Deciding to annoy him I decided to play on my banshee abilities, I mean he's a thousand years old it's not like he won't know what I am after at least one hint. 

"I'm Lydia nice to meet you?" I asked in a questioning voice and everyone looked at me confused until realisation lit up Kol's face. 

"Kol Mikaelson, those friends of yours are they the ones in your head?" He asked and I swear I'm gonna kill Damon, calling me crazy. 

"Or are they under my bed?" I asked in a dark voice and he seemed confused. "What never heard the saying 'demons aren't under your bed their the ones in your head' no? Okay then" I Said sighing leaning back and away from Kol. 

As Caroline opened her mouth to speak Scott's phone rang and it was Dereks ringtone, fire by Kasabian courtesy of Stiles. 

"Hey Derek you okay man?" Scott asked before his face became dark and his whole body tensed. "Chris it's for you" He said and handed the phone to Argent. I looked at him curiously but judging by his expression it was something to be discussed when everyone was back here. 

"Hello?" Chris asked taking the phone and his face too became dark. "What did you do to Derek?" He asked and I knew at that point it was most likely Kate, she has some weird vendetta against the Hales. "I'll be seeing you very soon" he promised before hanging up the phone. 

I was about to ask about the problem when the door burst open (seriously can people not open doors gently?!) and Malia walked in limping. Kira went to her aid as well as Liam whilst Peter and Scott moved so she could sit down. Mason stood and ran for the supernatural first aid kit and I went to see what was wrong. A large piece of bone stuck out from her side like she'd been attacked by the bone monster. 

"What attacked you?" Asked worriedly as Mason came into the house with the largest first aid kit outside of a hospital. Malia groaned as Peter held around the wound trying to stop as much blood pouring out as possible. 

"Bones, Derek, Argent Bitch" she growled out and her eyes flashed a menacing blue. Once Mason got the cause out ready to stem the blood flow I wrapped my hand around the bone and saw flashes of a man covered in bones, Derek in a cave and someone drinking Kate Argents blood straight from her neck. 

Ripping it out we stiopped the blood flow and Kol picked up the bone eyeing it curiously. "You know what that's from?" I asked wanting to know what to tell Stiles he was up against. He shook his head no and muttered something about an interesting addition to his weapons colllection, weird guy. 

"If you want I could heal your friend, I mean a human like her loses blood pretty quickly" Said in a light and himourous tone. Instead of replying straight away I walked up to him so we were nearly chest to chest. 

"Or She could use her abilities to heal" I Said and then put my hand on the bone weapon and thrust it down so it went into the vampires stomach and he groaned. "I need to make a phone call" I Said before walking out side. 

Picking up my phone and dialling the first number in my recent calls I put the device to my ear and waited for him to pick up. "Stiles we have an issue" I stated and I could practically hear the smirk in his voice as he replied. 

"And who do I have to kill?" 

A/N so grateful to those who read and vote for this!! Hope you guys enjoy my work and be sure to comment for what you'd like to see!! Hope you'll all check out my other work!!!