Chapter 70: Kryptonite

Elijah POV 

"Eli, your back where'd mother?" I asked him when Eli zombie walked back into the compound. He didn't respond and he seemed to be in a daze, my god what has mother done to him? "Eli brother talk to me"

"Soon" he told me and I frowned before I saw my brothers hands shoot out and grip my neck and before I could do anything to stop him he twisted his hands breaking my neck. As I came to I heard a familiar voice. 

"Elijah?" I heard and I opened my eyes to see Hayley leaning ove me. "What the hell happened?" She asked worried as I stood looking around. "Everyone's saying Eli went insane and he's on some killing spree or something" she told me and I turned my head quickly to look at her. This is bad. "Elijah what's going on?"

"He back from visiting our mother that is what has happened" I told her grabbing her arm and I sped us towards where I knew our mother would be. "Mother!!" I Shouted as we reached the cemetery. Looking around I didn't see anyone. "Mother!!! Finn!!!"

"Elijah brother nice to see you" Said an unfamiliar voice as they walked out from behind a mausoleum. "I see you brought Hayley with you"

"Finn?" I asked confused and the man nodded slowly. "What did mother do to my brother?" I asked him in a hard time. He bowed his head and I saw his nervous tick of twisting the ring that was on his finger. "Finn"

"She told him the truth Elijah, clearly he could t handle it" he told me and I frowned. 

"What do you mean he could handle it? What did she tell him?" Hayley asked. "Why is he acting like this?"

"Like what?" A feminine voice asked from behind me. We turned and saw an older women carrying some herbs. "What is happening to my boy?"

"He's on a killing spree mother, right after your little talk" I Said with venom in my voice. "What did you tell him?"

"I told him what he needed to know about himself to make the right the decision" she defended herself. "He doesn't deserve the suffering he goes through everyday just because we extent strong enough the share his hardships, his curse" she told me and I flinched backat that. Is she talking about Stiles? "I didn't protect my child the way I should have but now I'm trying to make it right" 

"Are you really Mother?" Said a All too familiar voice from atop the building we were stood next to. "I don't really see you doing anything besides gardening" he said with a slight manic chuckle. I knew the look in his eyes, the hollowness if his words. He'd turned it off. 

"Eli turn your humanity back on now or so help me god I will make you wish you never turned it off" I threatened him and he looked at me with a bored expression. "Brother" 

"Blah Blah Blah it's all so boring" he told us jumping down so he was stood between me and Hayley and mother. "You try too hard to be this nobleman you portray yourself as and you little wolf always try act like you deserve a seatbat the big girls table but nope your still down with the kiddies and other dear mother your just a whore plain and simple" he said and looked behind me at Finn. "Finn's the only one here that I don't really know what to say about because oh yes Klaus put him in a box for 900 years so we haven't really had time for family bonding"

As he was speaking I heard a low chanting, I recognised the voices so I let him continue speaking. 

"And the best part is mother" he spat at the women with venom in his voice. "Half of that was a lie and the only truth I said was that your a whore" he said with a smirk. "We got you good"

"What are you talking about child?" She asked confused and scared. Then Davina and Kai appeared behind her chanting whilst holding a doll. "No" she shouted holding a hand to her chest. I saw between her fingers as the mark appeared that signified she was trapped inside that body. "What have you done?"

"Out played you Mother" Kol Said coming out from somewhere. 

"Never try trick a trickster" said Jimmy appearing next to Kol. 

"I'm in the mood for a party who's with me?"

"Wooo, god I need a drink"

"Werewolves can't get drunk"

"Well better work on getting me back in my own body then huh love"