Chapter 79: Hurts Like Hell

Eli POV 

I decided to head into the quarter. Listening to people speak could eventually lead to something. And besides Damon and Kai were arguing about something or other. It had started to get windy and a large cover of clouds seemed to appear earlier. Before that it was sunshine and rainbows. Well not rainbows but whatever. This isn't a natural weather change, I can feel it. 

"Eli Mikaelson" I heard a voice say from behind me but I kept walking. I felt someone start walking next to me sooo. "One of the twins" she said in a seemingly mocking tone even though she was stating facts. "The more violent and disturbed one"

"Oh I'm disturbed" I Said with fake glee. "Well isn't that just new need to me" I Said looking to Dahlia. "So you clearly want to talk about something, so spill" I Said and she smirked as I stopped turning to face her in the mouth of an alleyway. 

"You help me and I will make sure the child's parents continue to see her, supervised visits of course" she told me in a tone which indicated she thought I'd agree to her terms. "I'm being more than fair with this offer"

"Look I think so too ish not at all" I told her and her face dropped. "But you should really be talking to her parents about this considering they are her well parents" I told her and she folded her arms with a sort of dramatic flair. God why was my family all suck drama queens? 

"Or I could kill the parents and take the child myself" she said with a smug smirk. "I like that deal much better than the first one I made"

"How about I make a counter offer" I told her and she frowned confused. "Trust me you'll want to hear this one it's a doozy"

—————————————

Hayley POV 

"I'm telling you Hayley that this is part of a plan that's going to get us killed" Jackson told me as we walked through the bayou with Hope in the pissing rain. "We shouldn't have done this Klaus is going to have our heads"

"Look I Trust Malia, she'll talk to Klaus and he'll listen to her" I told him. They wouldn't come up with a plan to purposefully get me killed. I know they wouldn't, they are my friends, family. 

"Your forgetting that all of them are psychopathic maniacs and will kill you anyway when you don't have use" Jackson argued but seemed like he was done talking about it. "I just don't want you getting hurt"

"And I won't" I reassured him as we got to a yard filled with wrecked cars. "Well that's not creepy" I muttered as the rain lifted like it hadn't been bordering on storm just a second previous. "We need to hurry up"

"No you don't" Said a voice with a English accent. Turning I saw her, Dahlia. "Hand over the child" she said and I held hope tighter glaring at the witch. 

"Hayley give me Hope" Eli said flashing infront of me. I did the reasonable thing and gave Hope to her uncle thinking he was going to take her away. "I'm so sorry" he told me not running away like I thought he would. He just took a step back. "I had no choice"

"Ahhhh!!!" Jackson screamed and then I heard screams all around before I joined as well. 

"What did you do?!!" I screamed at Eli who held a blank look on his face. "What have you done?!!" 

"He gave me a spell similar to the one once placed on this pack that would accommodate for your hybrid nature" Dahlia told me and I glared at her. "You see Eli here is the smart one in his family and now we shall return his niece to her parents"

"What?" I Said quietly with a slight growl. "Eli?"

"I'm doing what I have to" He Said before I turned more wolf than human. "Let's go" Eli said before he started walking away. 

I couldn't do anything to stop them, still turning into a beast, so I had to watch as they left. Eli betrayed us.

He was a traitor.