Chapter 29: Come And Get Your Love

Lydia POV 

"So how have you enjoyed Beacon Hills so far?" I asked Caroline as we went to meet Mellissa at the hospital. We'd gotten back to Beacon Hills 3 days ago. It's been 4 days since my date with Kol and we haven't talk properly since, so I'm focusing on other things. I need no man in my life when I've got a Caroline and an Allison, oh and Malia and Kira as well. 

"It's great I mean in MF there would have already been some vampire attack on a person but here we just have to solve a deadpool, oh joy" she said with sarcasm. Yeah so that started happening yesterday. Pages were being printed from Liam's printer with names and money next to them after someone broke into the Hale vault and stiles Peters money, god why didn't he think to put it in a bank the moron. 

"Yeah well tonight's a full moon so you need to stay home whilst we all chain up Malia and Liam" I told her and she nodded. "You should consider going to the Mikaelsons house" I Said to her and she scrunched up her nose. 

"I don't even know where they live and Kol will be so annoying and Rebekah they'll be all like 'oh my god what if Lydia gets hurt?' 'oh my god what if she dies?' 'I'll kill the little runt if he hurts Lydia but Malias too amusing to kill' blah blah blah. I might just take my chance in a room with Malia if that's the only other option" She ranted and I just laughed at her as we pulled into the hospital. 

I saw Mellissa outside holding a cooler and looking nervous. "Mrs McCall!" I shouted as we made our way over. She smiled and started walking to meet us. "Hey thank you for doing this I mean it was either this or Caroline compels your colleagues" I told her and she nodded. 

"Hey it's fine I mean not like I could lose my job and go to prison for supplying food for a vampire or anything right" she said nervously and I could see Caroline looked guilty. "I fell like it's bad that this isn't the weirdest thing I've said since the supernatural invaded my life" she said laughing and me and Caroline joined her as I saw Stiles running clumsily at human speed, to say he's a thousand year old vampire he has no grace whatsoever. 

"Okay pack meeting Jeremy got shot in the head!" He practically shouted for everyone to hear when he reached us. Everyone was looking at us weirdly and noticing this Stiles thankfully made a (terrible but one non the less) recovery. "We need to stay at number one in the video game competition guys and Jeremy's character died we need help so team Pack is having a strategy meeting" he said over the top nodding as he did so. 

"Moron" I muttered under my breath as we rushed to Stiles car. Caroline came with us and we saw lots of blankets and a hyperventilating Scott. 

"We were walking when one of Liam's ex-friends you know the one who tried to kill Brett at that lacrosse game came out of nowhere and shot him in the head before we could do anything about it!!" He panicked and he and Stiles got a dead Jeremy out of the car. We had to move around the back to get to the morgue. We laid Jeremy on the table in the cold room and just stared, no one wanted to pull the blanket back. 

"Did Anyone Tell Derek? Or anyone else from the pack?" Caroline whispered and Stiles nodded. Stiles lifted his hand as the doors opened but everyone stayed quiet. He grabbed the blanket slowly and we locked eyes as he prepared to pull the blanket back. 

"God why does my head hurt?" Someone groaned and we all screamed when we realised it came from under the blanket. Jeremy screamed as well sitting up and looking around. "Why are we screaming?!!" He screamed. "Is there blood on my nose?" 

"Oh buddy you have no idea how glad I am that you have a thick skull" Said Stiles as we all caught out breath after the shock of a resurrected Jeremy. 

"I don't get it"

————————————————-

Unknown POV 

"I've decided to let you leave a day early, your services have been most helpful the last 700 years or so" Said the man who had taken me from my family. "Your debt for me turning you has been paid and I have a gift for your departure" he spoke and handed me a piece of paper. 

"What is it?" I asked and he just nodded at the paper. I opened it and gasped at the picture of my beloved. "He's alive" I whispered. He nodded his head before handing me a duffel bag. 

"Here are some clothes to help you fit into modern times" he said and I nodded taking the bag as he left me to change leaving my cell. I looked into the bag and saw underwear and jeans and loose t-shirts. I changed out of the dress that was from a time when I was human, well the design was I'd only been given it 3 years or so ago. I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a loose fitting grey Ramones crop top. I also wore a pair of black heels. When I finished changing I walked out of the cell that had finally been opened, finally. 

"Tonight is a full moon little one, you must be careful" he spoke and I nodded. 

"Thank you" I Said and he nodded before opening a door to the outside world. I took a shaky breath and walked outside. The sun felt amazing on my skin, thankfully I wasn't burnt to a crisp thanks to the ring on my finger. I founded the closest bus stop and waited. I saw 2 teens approaching not too much younger than myself. They sat down seeming in deep conversation. 

"Hi I'm Elena Gilbert are you new here?" The female asked but I shook my head. 

"No I've been here awhile just didn't go out much but I'm leaving now" I Said as I saw the bus pull up. I waved goodbye and went to get onto the bus paying the lady. "Wait what's your name?" She asked before I could move further into the bus. "Incase you decide to come back?" She asked, it's nice to see a friendly face in times where people aren't usually so open. 

"Besseta, Besseta Hale" I told and before making my way to seat. 

Beacon Hills here I come.