Chapter 80: Make Me Wanna Die

Klaus POV 

"Where's Eli?" I asked Elijah walking into the 'war room'. He was stood by the window pensively whilst holding a glass of bourbon. "Elijah? Is something wrong?"

"I'm not sure, just a nervous feeling" he told me turning around. "Why do need Eli?"

"Nobody's seen him since he went for a walk this morning" I Said with a frown. "What if Dahlia got to him?" I asked Elijah worried. "He could be hurt and we would have no idea"

"You know we would Niklaus" Elijah said in a strong almost but not quite stern voice. "Now Eli is smart and isn't stupid enough to get killed by anyone, even our aunt" he told me and I nodded in acceptance. Nodding again I motioned for Elijah to carry on drinking his bourbon. "Did you hear that?" Elijah asked me before I could leave the room. 

"Hear what?" I asked Elijah before I heard a giggle. A babies giggle. Rushing down to the courtyard I saw Eli holding Hope in his arms smiling fondly down at the child. "You tracked down Hayley and Jackson? Why?"

"What's going on?" Malia asked stepping onto the balcony, pausing when she laid eyes on Hope who I took from Eli. "Hope" she whispered before jumping the railing and walking to me as we both cuddled to our daughter. "Where's Hayley and Jackson?" Malia asked Eli and I turned to him. He had that face where he knew we would t like the answer. "Eli?"

"I'm sorry I didn't have any other choice" he said taking a small step back. "I'm sorry" he whispered to us and I frowned. 

"Eli?" Elijah said worried as he stepped forward. "What's going on?"

"Hey what's wrong?" Said Kol as he, Rebekah and Finn came into compound from visiting the witches. Freya and Lydia walking behind my other siblings. "Eli? Malia what happened to the plan where you sent Hope away?"

"That's what we were asking Eli" Elijah said as I gave Hope to her mother to look at my brother more. "Eli"

"I'm sorry" he said before he sped past our siblings. I was quick to follow. So was the rest of the Mikaelsons, Finn grabbing Freya as he past her. "Ahhh" Eli said collapsing in the bayou holding his head in pain. Freya was clearly giving him an aneurysm and our brother was collapsed in pain until she stopped. "Assholes" He said standing glaring at us who formed a half circle around him. 

"Where were you? Where are Hayley and Jackson? Why did you bring Hope home?" Rebekah asked him. We all stood looking concerned (annoyed) and worried (angry) at him. "Eli answer us"

"I made a deal with Dahlia" he told us and I stood straighter. "Instead of her linking her life with Hopes to channel her magic she linked her life to mine" 

"Why would you do that?" Finn asked. "We could have come up with a million different solutions other than that"

"At least Hope won't be taken away" Kol Said looking round us all. "So home time and Chinese and then vodka shots?"

"That wasn't the full plan was it?" Elijah asked Eli. The one with the shorter name shook his head. "Where is it Eli?"

"Where's what? Eli?" Kol asked worried. 

"Eli please" Elijah pleaded as Eli tilted his head. "You have it with you?"

"Our lives our linked this will get rid of her forever" Eli Said. "She won't be able to get to Hope"

"She'll lose her uncle" I told him and Eli rolled his eyes. 

"She has 3 stood right here that aren't me" Eli replied before pulling out the stake. "Just support me on this"

"Wait different idea" Rebekah called pulling out one of the daggers. "We dagger Eli until we come up with a way to kill Dahlia"

"I never thought I would say this but it seems Rebekah for the first time ever is smarter than Eli, the apocalypse is upon us" Kol Said before grabbing the dagger from our younger sisters hand and throwing it straight into Eli's chest. "Wooooooh" He Said. "Bullseye"

"So home time?" Freya asked. 

"Alright Elijah grab your brother"

"Yes lord and master Niklaus"

-TIMESKIP-

"So we do what exactly with him? We could have forever to think of a solution other than killing him, we might never think of one" Kai argued as we stood in a doorway to a room where we'd put Eli in a coffin until we could wake him up. 

"There lives are linked together so maybe all we need to do is keep him like this" Davina said looking at everyone who was cramped in the space. "It's the the best option but at this point how many others do we have. 

"Well we better think of one and quickly" Elijah said stepping closer to Eli's coffin. "Looks Like our dear aunt can do magic even when sleeping"

And we looked to see the handle of the silver dagger starting to melt like a candle. 

"Fuckkk"