Chapter 40: Afraid

Stiles POV 

"When did I nearly die?" I heard Kol ask as I kept angrily kicking the doors to the cells open, god how many are there. Scott, Lydia and Rebekah were handing out some modern clothes we'd found as Kol helped me. "I need an answer Eli  cause I don't remember this"

"We were human okay?" I Said to him when all the cells were open. "I'll tell you everything but we need to kill Allister first" I Said before moving to exited the dungeon. "Where did Besetta go?" I asked Rebekah who shrugged as she gave clothes to the last prisoner. Lucia and Larry were off to one side happily talking and drinking blood bags to gain strength because since being in here they only got a small cup a day. 

"I'm here" she said before going down the stairs. "I was telling everyone where the bus stop was and gave them some money" she said and I could just imagine them all waiting at one bus stop. 

"Great now lets go I'm in a killing mood and I'm dying for some form of alcohol or hell even drugs at this point, I don't care" I Said as I made my way up the spiral stairs followed by every else. "Ya know I avoided talking about when you nearly died because mother said she'd talk to you about it when you were 13 but since you don't know I'm guessing she didn't" I muttered to myself as we got out of the dungeon and into the plain office. 

"Ahh it seems the lamb has walked right into the sacrifice" Said a calm and collected tone but it sounded like a psychopath or like Aro from Twilight or whatever, don't judge me Lydia made me watch the films during the summer Allison was in France with her dad. 

"Oh goody this makes everything easier" I said before I vamp-sped over to Allister and we went crashing into the very expensive looking desk. I was straddling Allister waist and I proceeded to punch him in any place he left unguarded by his arms. On one punch he caught my fist and used his other hand to push me to the ceiling as he quickly sped out of the way as I landed face down in the mess that use to be his desk. 

"AHHHH!!" I heard Allister shout and I looked over to see Kol with his vampire features out but something was different, something I knew all too well. Kol broke his arms and then his legs ripped his stomach out before proceeding to bite into his neck all whilst holding his hair with one hand to keep him upright. But the veins in his arms were prominent and black as he absorbed the pain he inflicted without even realising. And when he dropped Allister to the floor dead as he ripped his heart out after draining him of his blood he looked up at me with a satisfied smirk. 

"What the hell?!!" Shouted Scott. He'd seen the veins on Kol's arms and knew what they meant, Allison had done the same thing. "Stiles?!" He shouted since I wasn't looking shocked like my little sister. 

"I'll explain everything, just Kol clean yourself up first we have a spell to do" I Said before leaving the office space and going into the streets of Mystic Falls where Lucia joined me. 

"What was that? With your brother?" She asked so I looked at her with sorrow filled eyes. 

"Something that I never wanted to happen" 

—————————————————————

Damon POV 

After being on the other side I've been able to spy on people. Something weird is definitely going on with Kol and I've realised how bitchy Elena is. She's trying to plan the destruction of the Mikaelson family and the McCall pack, like she could. One thing I'd realised about the pack was that they worked as one mind, all working in sync with each other and always coming out on top. 

Elena and her little friends, Matt, Alaric, Tyler and that was it, god that's kind of sad. I mean yeah Bonnie and Stefan would have helped but currently they are being held hostage by the pack until my glorious resurrection. 

And I think it's time to move on. Not from Stefan because it was exhausting holding a grudge and everything but from Mystic Falls. After awhile it gets boring, no schemes are keeping me there and besides I love how many people are in cities, an all you can eat buffet. 

Plus it's harder to find the killer in cities. 

"What are you thinking about?" Asks Little Gilbert as he wakes up from a nap whilst 'guarding' Stefan and Bonnie. 

"Just how much I'm going to miss the solitude of the other side, and how I'll hate having bourbon again" I Said in my most sarcastic voice possible. 

"Yeah yeah can't wait to have you back too dick" he said before Finn came to take over in keeping an eye on the prisoners. 

I followed the Little Gilbert to see how much I could annoy him by being his shadow but instead I sat back and watched the pack which I'm learning includes the Mikaelsons and like a shadow loneliness creeps in and I wonder: 

Does James or Stiles or Eli or whatever have a drinking partner in Beacon Hills? 

A/N This story got 1K votes thanks for that means a lot like a lot a lot, hope you all enjoyed this chapter.