Chapter 32: Ain't No Rest For The Wicked

Stiles POV 

"Stiles man please don't do this" I heard Scott say.

"I'm sorry Stiles can't take your call now but an emotionless asshole can" I Said turning with a huge smirk on my face. They all looked devastated and shocked, haha. 

"No" I heard Besseta whisper and then you could see her grow angry. "Why would you do this you inconsiderate asshole?!!" She shouted and I looked at her shocked. 

"Oh my god you don't even trust me anymore I can't believe this you actually thought I'd turn it off over something as insignificant as this, god give me more credit woman" I shouted in anger before I just rubbed my forehead, I'm just glad Scott caught onto what I was doing. 

"How am I suppose to trust you when you do shit like this?!!" She shouted and oh my god it's like she didn't even know me. 

"Cause that's who I am god it's like you don't know me" I shouted back and huh when the hell did the sun come up. 

"Well maybe I don't considering it's been 700 years!!" She shouted before storming out of the loft. "I'll be back but to talk to Derek, yeah Derek that's right my god knows what grand nephew!!" She shouted as she walked away but I just huffed. 

"So uh my something grand-Aunt then huh?" Said Derek and I just glared, god why couldn't he just stay as the hermit he was when he first got back to town. 

"Oh shut up you were no where near being born yet asshole" I said annoyed back to sourwolf. They all just laughed at me, laughed the assholes I'm going through a semi-important crisis at the minute and they decide to laugh at me. "Anyway she's clearly changed she's probably not even the same as before so, Wait a minute I don't have to justify myself to you mutts" I Said joking at the end. They all just rolled their eyes whilst unchaining Malia and Liam. 

"So what happens now?" Asked Jeremy and I just nodded my head my finger on my chin as I pretended to think about something. "That's so helpful great I'll get right to it thanks Stiles" he said sarcastically so I just gave him the finger. 

"I vote the girls hunt her down and convince her to fall madly in love with Stiles again, all in favour" Said Lydia raising her hand and so did everyone else. 

"Or we could find Peter and Klaus and make sure they didn't murder too many people" I mumbled before speeding out of the loft. 

But not before I heard Lydia say "oh yeah we'll just race on after you cause everyone here also has super speed" she said sarcastically which made me chuckle. 

—————————————

Klaus POV 

"Kol I don't understand why you had to have our help for this" I Said to my younger brother. He was trying to become how to I put it, oh yes less psychotic because otherwise the banshee would kick his ass. 

"I agree with your brother how would we be able to help you with this?" Asked Peter and Kol just rolled his eyes. 

"Well in a certain scenario a psychopath would act a certain way so I got the 2 most psychotic people I know and I will do the opposite of their first instinct" he said and I have to admit that is actually a strange but one of a kind plan that I'm sure is bound to fail. 

"Kol you are one of the most impulsive people I know, you won't be able to help yourself but act on your psychotic tendencies" I Said and Peter nodded in agreement from where we were sat opposite Kol at a random bars table. 

"Can you just help me or should I go with plan B and talk to Elijah and tell him you wouldn't help me? You all know how he loves to give those boring lectures" he argued back and I sighed slumping in my seat as I knew he'd won. Kol knee better than anyone What is was like to sit through one of Elijah lectures but over the years he'd learned to drown them out, inforetunately I hadn't gotten them enough to learn that particular skill. 

"So what's the first scenario?" I asked with a pained, fake smile. Kol smirked knowing he'd won and thank god he did cause god knows I don't want another Elijah lecture. 

————————————————

Derek POV 

So we'd been searching for Besseta Hale for awhile now and there was no luck. I was in the woods nearing the site where my families home was being rebuilt. I just got into the clearing when I saw a women, Besseta. 

"How did I know it would be you to find me?" She questioned and turned around. I shrugged in response and walked closer until we were stood side by side looking upon the nearly finished house, which I'm sure Lydia will have a great time decorating. "Do you want to know why I came here to look for you?" She asked and I shook my head. "At first I wanted to find Eli, which I have but I want your help, and Eli's otherwise I wouldn't have seemed him out, to help me kill the man that had kept me captive for 700 years, the man who turned me" she said and I turned to look at her not expecting that. 

"What's his name?" I asked and she turned to face me with a grim look on her face. 

"Allister Argent"