Chapter 45: Mad World

Jeremy POV 

"Everything hurts why does everything hurt?" I Questioned myself a loud as I regained consciousness. I heard a chuckle that sounded relieved and I opened my eyes to see Derek. "What happened?" I asked him. 

"You don't remember?" He asked and I shook my head as I sat up holding my head when the sharp movement caused it to pound, god this is worse than a hangover. "You died, Bonnie used magic to kill you" he said and I just opened my mouth. Why would she try to kill me? Yeah we weren't on the best of terms but kill me, seriously? "We managed to bring you back relatively quickly though" he saidbtrying to calm me. 

"Oh yeah that so helps not like I was dead or anything, not like I was literally dead and ahhhhh" I shouted frustrated and confused before I sat back on the bed so I was laying down again. 

"If it helps some people came back to life as well as Damon" said Derek so I opened one eye to look at him. "2 of the betas I turned and...." But before he could tell me who else was alive the door burst open. 

"Derek introduce us to your boyfriend" Shouted an excited voice as her and someone else burst into th room. Both looked very similar to Derek so I'm guessing they were his family. "I'm Laura Derek's sister and this is Talia our mother" 

"Oh uh right ur nice to meet you and it's great your alive again I guess" I spoke awkwardly. You can't bkame me I thought most of Derek's family besides Peter and Malia were dead and now here they are, like what the hell?!!

"Well how about we go downstairs so we can explain everything that's happened to you?" Asked  Talia so I nodded my head and slowly made my way downstairs, everything hurt. 

"Jeremy hey how are you feeling?" Asked Allison as I sat in the living room along with everyone else. They were all staring at me with worried expressions, even Klaus and Kol, oh god what did they do? 

"Besides the not so dull ache everywhere good I guess considering I was dead a few hours ago" I Said and she patted my shoulder which I guess was suppose to be comforting if it didn't mean it sent sharp pains throughout my well everywhere. "So what did I miss?"

"Well besides the fact that Eli and Kol split nogitsunes that live inside them into you to bring you back to life nothing much" Said Rebekah before looking at 2 unfamiliar people. "And Boyd and Erica also came back to life" she said and I nodded remembering Derek telling me about them. 

"So what now?" I asked everyone. They all wore frowns looking between each other. 

"Well we have nothing left to do here, why not travel a little ? Go into some groups have an original besides Finn as a tour guide and then meet in 2 months in New Orleans should we say?" Suggested Stiles or Eli  or whatever. Everyone agreed and I could see Caroline and Lydia start to decide who was in which group. 

"So we've worked out that in Kols group will be me, Allison, Chris and Mason. Elijah will have Talia, Finn and Peter. Klaus will have Malia, Laura and Damon please don't kill him Klaus by the way. Rebekah will have Derek, Jeremy, Erica and Boyd. And Stiles will have the rest meaning Scott, Kira, Caroline and Liam" listed Lydia from her phone. Everyone stood to go start packing their bags and those from Beacon Hills who didn't already have clothes in Mystic Falls to see what they might need to get. 

"Wait!!!" Shouted Malia And everyone paused. She seemed concerned about something. "We have other things to discuss" she said sitting back down and everyone else did as well. I hadn't even managed to stand up, I feel like a grandad or something a 16 year old with an 87 year olds back pain. "Where is each group going? We need to plan where each group will be, when we all check in with eackother, where each group meets if something terrible happens etc" she said and damn she's got a point. We are going to be with Original vampires they have countless enemies. 

"Okay urr meet point for disasters wherever the group in trouble is, and where does everyone want to start?" Asked Caroline. And then like a light bulb being turned on an idea popped into my head, and apparently the same idea popped into Kols and Stiles'. 

"Grab a map and throw a dart and see where it lands" we all spoke at the same time, sharing suspicious glances when we finished. And after setting everything up each tour guide threw a dart. 

"Kols group will be starting in Paris, France" Said Lydia and we all looked at the map before turning to her. 

"But that says Prague" Said Kol confused before a glare from Lydia shut him up. And then Elijah took his shot. 

"Team Elijah will be in Kolkata, India" Said Lydia and then Klaus took his shot. "Klaus' clutter will be in London, England" and then there was Rebekah. "Rebekah's collection will be in São Paulo, Brazil" and lastly was Stiles. "Stiles' assemble will be in Lilongwe, Malawi" 

"Great let's go" I Said before we all left saying our goodbyes, leaving Mystic Falls and Beacon Hills behind but never our pack.