Chapter 57: The Boys Are Back In Town

Eli POV 

"Jo old buddy old pal, how are you?" I asked as I started to walk side by side with the doctor. She seemed shocked and scared that I was there. "What? Am I not allowed to catch up every so often?" 

"Well considering why I know you I'm not exactly thrilled your here" she said walking into an empty room. "What do you want?" She asked and I smirked. "No" she said and made to leave. "No" 

"I don't like the fact that I have to rely on you of all people but I need your brother back here because I don't know any otherbsiphoner in short notice" I told her and she glared. "Give me the ascendant" I Said and she frowned but I looked out the small window on the door to see 2 doctors talking. "Wouldn't it be a shame if 2 possibly 3 doctors were to die horribly gruesome deaths"I Said and I heard her sigh and felt it on my cheek. 

"Fine meet me outside the hospitol at 10pm that's when my shift finishes" she said and made to leave when I backed away. "Just promise me one thing" she said turning around and I nodded. "Make sure Kai stays the hell away from me and anyone I care about" she asked so I nodded and she sighed happily before leaving. I should probably keep an eye on her so she doesn't think about escaping. 

"Well that's an idea" I Said looking at the hospitol bed. 

-TIMESKIP-

"Car crash victim around mid to late 20s, no ID, broken ribs broken arm and leg, severe head trauma and possible internal bleeding" Said the paramedic as I was wheeled into the hospitol. "Seems conscious although he hasn't said anything yet or indicated he can hear us" I just don't like strangers very much. 

"Oh god" Said Jo as she saw my face. "Get him a drip and heart monitor and blood transfusion" said the doctor annoyed and I smirked but the other doctors etc seemed confused. 

"Shouldn't we operate, I mean the crash was extremely severe" said the nurse and I saw Jo roll her eyes as the bed was stilled in one of the bays. 

"I'm sure he'll be fine" Said Jo giving the nurses expectant looks. "Blood bags, drip, now" she said and they scurried off making me snort. "Really? Couldn't you have done this in a simpler way?" 

"I can't talk properly with the neck thingy on you mind" I asked her and she nodded taking it off. "Anyway, Jo you know me I'm not exactly what you'd call normal or sane" I told her and she nodded flashing a light in my eyes. 

"Behave and I won't vervain you" she said before walking out of the room. 

"So that's a no to tapping a vein?" 

—————————————————-

Jo POV 

"Oh hi" I Said as I saw the guy I'd started seeing in the hospitol entrance. "What are you doing here?"

"Well I know this job can be stressful so I have coffee" he said holding out a takeaway cup of coffe, smelling it I knew it was my favourite too. "You just get a new patient?" He asked as he looked into the room with Eli in it. 

"Yes, old aquinatamce shall we say" I Said before muttering under my breath. "More like a royal pain in my ass"

"He that bad, old boyfriend?" He asked and I shook my head laughing. "Just a friend?" He asked and I shrugged. "Shrugs are never a good sign"

"He was a friend of the brother that tried to kill me" I told him and he nodded suddenly with a hard face. "He wants a favour and then he's gone" I told him and he nodded. And I looked into the room and saw Eli watching us with an infuriating smirk. "Ass" I Said which made him chuckle. And the guy is been seeing laughed as well looking into the room before his face grew hard. 

"Could you excuse me for a few minutes" he asked So nodded and he walked into Dlis room. Obviously I followed. "Why are you here?" I heard him asking Eli. 

"Jo you haven't told Alaric your a former witch or that your brother is in a magical prison?" Eli asked sarcastically and Alaric turned to me shocked. "Alaric you didn't tell Jo your best friend is a vampire and your a vampire hunter or that the girl you took care of is the Petrova doppelgänger?" He said and I raised an eyebrow at Ric who seemed shocked. "I love messing up people's lives" 

"You know he's an original right?" Asked Alaric and I nodded shamefully. "Wait how's Jeremy?" Ric asked Dli and I just watched shocked. 

"That's why I'm here I need a siphoner to suck up some bad juju that's killing Jeremy" he said and Ric seemed shocked. "Yeah, And Malia almost lost her baby" he said and Ric seemed more shocked. "Damon says hi, probably" he said before turning to me. "Damon is Rice vampire bestie"

"And aren't I just the best bestie?"

"No no your not"