Chapter 76: We're A Happy Family

Eli POV 

"Freya, I need your help with something" I Said to the witch the morning after the wedding handing her a vial of blood to cure her hangover. "We need to find Dahlia before she finds us"

"I don't know how we would though" she told me as she necked the blood with a grimace and I frowned. "I'm sorry" she said and I shook my head. 

"Don't be" I told her before I stood. "I'm going for a walk" I told her and she nodded her head as I left the room. I walked into the courtyard and saw that Damon and Kai were still sleeping on the couch spooning. "Cute" I Said taking a picture before heading out. I walked all the way to bourbon street before I found trouble or well Dahlia found me. 

"So your the one I cursed" she said with a dark laugh. "I thought that if you held the dark spirit you would be stronger"

"Say that when I shove a dagger into your eyeball" I Said pulling a dagger from my boot. "What do you want? I'm trying to enjoy my stroll"

"Clearly" She Said with distaste. "Where do I find Hope?"

"You find hope from within, believe and you can achieve your dream" I told her resulting in her snapping my wrist in retaliation. "I'm guessing you didn't like my ted talk then" 

"You insolent fool, who do you take me for?" She Said clearly trying to show dominance by getting up in my face. 

"The crazy aunt who really needs to stop drinking wine because it's putting all these crazy ideas into your head" I told her and she sneered at me before my knees snapped. "Look I'm not in the mood for any family betrayal right now"

"Which of your siblings is hiding her hmm? The psychotic brother?" She asked and was about to continue. 

"You'll have to be more specific you see most of my siblings are rather psychotic" Elijah said as he casually walked beside us. "And then we have the extended family also"

"And your an even greater disappointment than this one" Dahlia Said looking at both me and Elijah with distaste. "Do you not have an snarky remarks like your brother here?"

"Snarky remarks?" Elijah said offended. "Me, I wouldn't dream of such a petulant thing like that dear aunt Dahlia"

"Oh of course my bad" Dahlia Said with annoyance. "I'll will find Hope and when I do I will bring this disgrace of a family to its knees"

"Your calling yourself a disgrace there you know" I told her and she frowned confused and frustrated. "Your our aunt therefore apart of the family although distant"

"I can only Hope next time I see you that you'll be dying" Dahlia Said before she started walking away and people continued in their paths unfrozen. 

"Nice talk Aunt Dahlia"

-TIMESKIP-

"Why do you always find a way to talk about us like we're incapable of being gentlemen 'Lijah?" Kol asked offended as we relayed the details of our encounter to everyone. "Okay can be a gentlemen when the time calls for it"

"You mean when I threaten you with white oak so you won't treat Lydia like shit?" I asked and he nodded clearly happy with himself. "So what's the plan?"

"I vote the wolves take over" Hayley said standing side by side with Jackson. "We can take her far away, we have no relation to her and Dahlia won't expect it"

"I'd prefer if my daughter wasn't left with swamp dwellers, no offence to you Hayley just the rest of your mutt pack" Klaus Said with a frown and his thoughtful and desperate schemeing face. "We have the bracelet so she can't track Hopes magic but she'll expect our moves"

"Then we need to move like Jagger" Kai Said with a hand on his chin. "Prison world 2.0 boom Gemini move not Mikaelson, she won't expect it"

"Do you know how we make one of those?" Davina asked and Kai froze before sighing and sitting down. "Okay I'm open for a new pitch"

"I have an idea you'll all hate" Jeremy said and we looked over. "I could take her to Mystic Falls"

"He's right I hate it, who else?" Malia asked and everyone raised there hands. "Thank you, next"

"No tribrid highbrid has a point" Damon said. "Non of us want to do that, that's the opposite of what we'd usually do so she won't expect it"

"I still say no but let's do it anyway" Klaus Said before he hesistated. "We're not sending Jeremy though are we?"

"I'll go" Kai said raising his arms happily. "I hate this sprout why would I volunteer?"

"Maybe someone who understands child care should tag along" Elijah suggested. 

"My moms birthday is next week I could be visiting early" Caroline said and we all nodded agreed. 

"Oh well this is all perfect" Malia Said unhappily. "I should be able to protect my daughter"

"We do that stuff as a family, Lijah instilled codependency in us all. Our needy family issues are all his fault in reality"

"Oh really?"

"You always tried to ruin mine and Kols bonding"

"You went on murder sprees"

"Still, you ruined family bonding time"