Chapter 11: Animal Style

Lydia POV 

"Wait Jeremy Gilbert as in Elena? The doppelgänger? And Scott's cousin?" I asked the other teen who was on the phone. All I ask is that one rescue mission go to plan without something going wrong or another problem popping up, example Kate kidnapping Jeremy. 

"Uhhh yeah I'm gonna give Stiles the phone back" said Jeremy and I tapped my foot looking over at the table of vampires who appeared to be listening intently to either my conversation or Malia who was speaking like she was proud of something, probably when she hunted a whole family of deer. 

"So Lydia that's complication. Now don't fret I've got everything mostly under control Deatons on his way to Mystic Falls so he can see what's wrong with Derek and he's gotten a pendant from a witch that will help Jeremy with his new found supernaturallyness, everything is going to be fine until I get to Mystic Falls cause it's Monday night now I should be there in the morning and that's tuesday" he ranted before hanging up. Thanks for the goodbye asshole. 

Sighing I rubbed my eyes, why did everything have to become so complicated? Jeremy's now something, something is wrong with Derek and Stiles doesn't know what so he has to get Deaton involved, great. I opened my eyes and walked back to the table where I saw Malia with 2 burgers and fries and what I'm guessing is whiskey, either that or it's scotch or whiskey I don't really know the difference. 

"So what did Stiles want? And why have you spoke to him more than me he's suppose to be teaching me how to tip waiters" complained Malia as she stuffed fries into her mouth. 

"Well supernatural drama, ignorant sisters and cryptic Deatons, just keep eating honey" I Said and she nodded. She hated dealing with Deaton cause he was so cryptic compared to her bluntness. 

"Oooh What's the supernatural 101 for the improved version of the scooby-doo gang?" Asked Kol in a mock voice and yeah so not getting into that. 

"Or how about you tell me why you can't shut up?" I asked stealing his glass and downing whatever it's contents was, hmm I'd have to ask it was quite nice. 

"Well well Well looks looky what we have here, I knew there was something up with you people, fraternising with your cousins enemy how dare you? I expected it from the wolf but not Ms. Screamer over here" commented Damon as he sauntered up to the table we were occupying. 

"Oh no he didn't, did he just, he did!!!" Said Malia and yeah good luck Salvatore. 

"Oh my god he did he actually did I can't believe he just did that, what did he do?" Asked Kol and yeah can't let him and Malia talk who knows what he'd try teach her. 

"He just called me a wolf, listen buddy I hunted wolves I ate them for fucking lunch" Said Malia squaring up to Damon when she stood up. She pushed his shoulders and I saw her eyes turn an electric blue. 

"Wait your not a wolf?" He said in a curious and disbelieving tone. 

"You do know there's more to the supernatural than vampires werewolves and witches right?" I Said laughing at his perplexed face. You'd think that after being alive for nearly 2 centuries he'd learn something about his own community. "What's a kanima?" No clue. "Wendigo?" Stupid. "Darach?" And Oh My god how in the hell did he survive. "I'm surprised your alive right now" 

"Coyotes bitches!!!" Said Malia for some apparent reason with her arms spread out like his mind should be blown and judging by his facial expression he was just confused. Instead of staying in what I'm guessing is a confusing environment for him Damon wisely just walked away. "Better run asshole" muttered Malia before getting back to her food. We all continued to chatter purposely not talking to Kol to which he eventually slammed his head into the table when Scott ran inside the Grill with Elena behind him. He looked around before he spotted us and ran over like an excited puppy. 

"Stiles is finally getting his ass here!!!" He cheered in joy whilst Elena just glared at Rebekah who glared back and yeah that's one mean glare. "He didn't tell me anything other than he's on his way here, so what did he say?" 

"Elena Jeremy skipped school we need to find the kid" Said Alaric walking over purposely not looking at the Mikaelsons. Hearing this my lips formed an evil smirk. 

"I like that smirk, that speaks trouble I think I found my soulmate Bekah" Said Kol in a dramatic voice whilst everyone just turned their heads towards me. 

"What did you do to my brother?" Asked Elena with a glare I'm sure she thought was threatening but really she looked like a pouting kitten that had just been forced to have a bath I mean can't she add some volume to her hair?

"Oh me nothing however I'm pretty sure he's not been here most of the time me and the pack have, maybe you should have kept a better eye on him I mean there are Jaguars everywhere" I Said with an innocent voice. Scott snorted sitting down next to me and tried to eat Malia's  food, however Malia is possessive over her food and a slap war started. 

-TIMESKIP- 

"Well we better get going" Said Scott a few hours after he first arrived. It was now getting late and I had plenty to drink, I'm not a werewolf or vampire I don't have supernatural tolerance. 

We stood up to leave and I grabbed my purse whilst Kol helped me stay straight whilst Scott put his jacket on. "Kol I have something to tell you" I whispered to the vampire from where my face was misled into his chest as I turned to hug him. He leaned his head down so his chin was resting on top of my head so I knew I had his attention. "Eli sends his love". 

And with that Scott took me out of a frozen originals arms and outside to the Camaro. 

A/N so thankful to everyone who's read and how many reads this book had gotten. Thought I'd be nice and update again not even 24 hours after the last one.