Chapter 20: This Ain't a Scene, It's an Armsrace

Lydia POV 

We'd finally finished shopping and besides finding the perfect dress for my date it was pretty uneventful. The usual chorus of complaints from Malia, Derek and Jeremy and the occasional clash with Rebekah and Caroline but by the end of the day they were practically best friends. 

Since we'd gotten here all the vampires and other Mystic Falls residents besides Jeremy, Caroline, the Mikaelsons and Tyler (only cause we were currently taking up resident in his house) had ignored us. Damon being Damon my guess is that they are planning our demise or at least our capture so they can torture information out of us. 

But later on in the evening me and the girls were cuddled up on the couch watching Mean Girls with cups of tea. Deaton has arrived and was booking himself into a bed and breakfast since it was Deaton and tomorrow we were all going to train with Jeremy to see what the extent of his new powers were. 

I'd gone to the bathroom and when I came back downstairs I saw Jeremy and Derek (who was still a teenager) cuddled up with the girls in the pillow and blanket bed we'd created in the front room. They were interrogating him about his relationships. 

"Seriously why'd you and Bonnie break up?" Asked Allison Who'd gotten closest to Jeremy besides Derek who'd latched onto Jeremy pretty quickly. 

"He cheated on her with a ghost" Said Caroline, very bluntly might I add bit that was Caroline for you, Seriously she and Rebekah were more alike that either would like to admit. 

"Yeah I did but honestly I just wasn't into it" he said and the girls nodded and since that was his last relationship they turned back to the film. I didn't look away and I saw that subtle glance at Derek he gave, hmmm. After the film was over it was 1 am and nobody liked training tired so we all headed to bed. I however stayed back to make myself a drink of water and Allison also came to get one. 

"Derek and Jeremy aren't exactly subtle are they" she pointed out and I snorted cause it was soooo true but it was usually me who started talking about this stuff. "They should just get together while they can cause when Derek gets back to his age things will change" she said before heading upstairs. 

She was right I mean Jeremy was 17 and Derek is suppose to be 24 although he's 17 at the minute. I mean 7 years at this age is a pretty big gap and Derek probably wouldn't want to seem like Kate who was in her 20's when she used him. I'm sure everything will work itself out, it has to. 

-TIMESKIP- 

Around noon on Thursday found me in the middle of the woods helping Allison set up targets so we can work on my knife throwing skills. Everyone had already arrived but those with supernatural stamina went in a run which was pretty much Chris and Peter on a quad bike with Peter shouting at them to 'move faster' 'I moved faster when I was in a coma' 'Malia stop growling at me I'm trying to encourage you'. 

I'd texted Rebekah that her and her siblings should join us because they are Stiles' family after all so they are pack adjacent in a way. I heard the quad and Peters shouting and saw Jeremy at the front with the others lagging behind. 

"So Jer hows the Supernatural life treating you?" I asked the Berserker and he just laughed like he was blown away. And I'm not surprised he didn't even look tired and he definately wasn't sweating as much as the others or at all really. Perks of being a bone monster I guess. 

Just as I finished those thoughts I heard the Jeep coming towards us and went to stand so I could greet Stiles when he got out of the car. I saw Stiles wearing a muscle vest, his usual plaid and some jeans. But what I didn't expect was the other Mikaelson's stepping outside of the car dressed in casual clothes but not work put gear like the rest of us. 

I looked at Elijah and I have to say yes he rocked those suits but damn those skinny jeans. I smiled at them hugging Stiles as he approached looking o we his shoulder I saw Kols face drop slightly and smirked, I have him wrapped around my little finger. 

"Let's get to sparing, Jeremy and Scott" started Stiles and that was how it went. We all watched, occasionally throwing a knife at the target but like I suspected perfect aim, as Jeremy spared Stiles adding a wolf each time  he took the others down to see how much he could take. He could take on four and last quite along time against five of them. 

"Let's test reflexes" Stiles Said and at his pointed look I threw the knife that was in my hand at Jeremy's chest which landed just above his heart. "Or how many knifes he can take before he passes out" muttered Stiles sarcastically under his breath. The Mikaelsons were clearly intrigued by the happenings and workings of the pack but this always happened whenever a new creature was introduced. When it became apparent that Jeremy although he had quick reflexes in a hand to hand fight he wouldn't be able to catch an arrow or knife but with time he could. 

As Jeremy took a break I decided I want to spar so I motioned to Stiles with my hand. "You sure about this Lyds?" Asked Kol who seemed worried that I was going to fight an original. 

"Bring it old man" I tainted Stiles as an answer to Kol and we exchanged blows with Stiles focusing more on strength and me more on agility and my amazing black widow esque moves. That was until Stiles landed a blow on my stomach that sent me into a backwards roll. When I got to my feet I looked at Stiles and yep he's scared, he better be. 

I ran back to him and kicked at his chest whilst screaming which sent him flying into a tree a few foot away and caused the tree to snap dangerously but it was still standing. 

"What the hell?!!"