Chapter 73: Magic

Eli POV 

"So how does Dahlia track Hope?" I asked Freya as we walked down the streets of the French quarter. She needed clothes. "I'm guessing it has something to do with her magic?"

"Yes, since Hope is a first born Mikaelson witch her powers are incredibly strong" she told me and I nodded. "Dahlia can feel that magic being a first born herself and she uses that to track where Hope is"

"So no magic no tracking?" I asked and she nodded her head. "I hath a plan"

-TIMESKIP-

"You want to shackle a baby?" Jimmy asked holding the cuffs. "I mean great idea but aren't they a little big for the little dudette?"

"I know of this type of magic, we can turn it into a bracelet or something for her" Kol said grabbing the shackles from Jimmy. "Davina darling!!!" He shouted waltzing from the room. 

"If you think he was insane back then, you better prepare yourself now" I told Freya who nodded slowly like she was contemplating something. "Evil genius of the millennium"

"I'm kind of worried that you sound more proud than anything" Davina Said as we joined her and Lol in what has been dubbed the magic room. Bookshelves filled with grimoires lined the walls and shelves with jars of different magical herbs and what not, a witch would have an field day in here. The witches do. "I can probably do the spell your wanting I mean I have the power it's just I don't know the spell"

"I think I know what spell your talking about" Freya Said moving forwardtaking the chains from Davina. "I remember Kol teaching me and some of the other witches how to do this a century ago, what ever happened to the things we made you?"

"There safe" Kol Said as he looked at the ingredients on the shelves. "But the question is are you going to do the spell or are we waiting for our niece to be in even more mortal peril?"

"Fine" she said and he and Davina joined hands and started chanting. 

"Well I'm going to the bayou, Jackson called apparently he thinks I'm the man to go to for weddings" I Said. I'm not a wedding guy, why Jackson thought I was I will never know. 

"Well you've been to loads" Kol Said and I raised an eyebrow. "You just went to murder the wedding party didn't you?"

"Oh yeah"

-TIMESKIP-

"Why am I here?!!"  Shouted when I arrived at the wolves camp out in the bayou. Those that were lingering around seemed to think I was strange. "Jackass hurry up, I have things to do and murder"

"Hey uh thanks for coming" Jackson said as he approached me from the wooden shack hanging over onto the lake. "I was hoping you'd help me with telling the pack about the wedding between me and Hayley" he said and I sighed, thank god I didn't have to help him plan anything. "And where is Hayley anyway?"

"Hayley later werewolves now" I Said and moved to have my back to the water so I could survey all the wolves that were around. "Attention humanoid-mutts" I called and I got many glared as people turned to look at me since their alpha was stood next to me. "As you know there is a divide between your pack etcetera etcetera but your alphas have a solution" I informed them. "Hayley is now a hybrid" I told them and they were shocked, it was hilarious really. "And your alphas are doing this sacred ritual thing and all those present will be able to control their shifts and not have to transform on the full moon blah blah blah see your alpha for more information but make sure to tell the backstabbing mutts, good day to you all" I Said and made to leave but as I got towards the back of the group a tall buff guy grabbed my arm. "Yes?"

"You really think you can come to our home and disrespect us like this?" He asked and I sighed grabbing his wrist and threw him into a caravan. 

"Don't touch me, please and thank you" I Said and kept walking towards my car (could t vamp-speed everywhere) and sighed to myself. "God I'm so done with all this"