Chapter 71: Carry On Wayward Son

Eli POV 

"Why didn't you tell anyone but Kol and Jimmy about your plan?" Hayley asked walking into my bedroom with determination but she quickly turned around when she saw that I'd dropped my towel. "Answers Eli"

"Hello to you too" I Said with a laugh quickly putting on some clothes. "You knkwni e heard of this really weird custom called knocking, try it sometime" 

"Just why? Please answer me" she asked turning back around and I sighed. "Is it because you wanted it to be believeable or something?"

"Well not everyone can be as great of an actor as me can they?" I Said with a chuckle only for Hayley to glare at me. "Well Anyway What's happening on the wolf frontier?"

"Well me and Jackson are getting married" she told me and I sighed nodding, unexpected but okay. "We're forming like a collective leader ship that the pack can follow" she explained and I nodded. "It probably won't work though they'll probably still follow Esther for the moonlight rings"

"Yeah what you need is to figure out a way so that won't need the moonlight rings" I told her and I then I remember something. Looking at my bookshelf I saw an old book with a moon on the side and started to flick through it. "This is a ritual which started to converge the werewolves powers, in the beginning some were strong, some were fast and so on but then they did this ritual between the packs with different powers and this is how they shared power by sharing their gifts between the wolves that were present at the ceremony"

"But how would this help the pack?" She asked reason over the page. "I can't control when I shift"

"But Malia can" I pointed out and Hayley's head shot up with a sort of crazed look in her eyes, what did she think I meant? "She's a hybrid so if we make you one too you'd be able to control your shifts"

"Oh right" she said in understanding looking back at the book before looking back at me. "They wouldn't go for it, why would they want to give up Hoesnlkcation ornlet me hurt her?"

"Get Scott to drain her pain she won't feel a thing and your saying that like I don't have her exact location" I argued with the wolf queen who seemed to think carefully about it. "You'd live forever, you'd do something to help your pack and no more of that turning into a wolf on the full moon, you'd be able to shift anytime you liked"

"Sure you had t thought about this before?" She asked me quietly and I smirked not giving an answer. "We'd have to convince the others"

"Already done bags are packed, I'm ready to see my daughter asses on the move people" said Malia walking into the room with a duffel bag over her shoulder. "I've packed for the both of yours, lets move"

"You heard the women" said Hayley and we left the room to see everyone crowded in the courtyard. "Is everyone going?" Hayley and and Malia and Kydia both went to speak. "Elijah your the sensible one"

"Not everyone will be going, I believe it would be best if Klaus, Malia, Hayley, Derek and Talia were to go only" he told us and I nodded. We didn't want to many of us out of town at one point because that could cause some shit. 

"Perhaps whilst you are all busy we take care of Lenore aka Esther and figure out what her plan is?" I offered and got a nod from Elijah and I turned to go plan an  attack obviously when I saw Camille entering the compound. "Camille long time no see"

"Eli, hi" she said shocked and I turned to see everyone had dispersed. "What are you doing here?"

"I live here, remember?" I Said and she nodded sheepishly. "Anything I can do for you?"

"I've got these weird markings on my back and I didn't remember them being there" she told me and I motioned for her to turned around and I took a look at her back. "Have you ever seen them before?"

"Yes now follow me" I Said her grabbing her wrist and dragging into the 'war room'. "Finn is planning to put someone into Camille's body who wants to help me kill Finn?" I asked and Kol and Jimmy raised their hands. "Perfect let's go"

"Not so fast brother" Said Rebekah coming into the room. "This is apart of my plan, although we will have to divert the magic that will put me into Camis body to someone else"

"I can help with that" Said Kai and I raised an eyebrow, really? "Promise I can" He Said and he stood. "I'll be back" he said before leaving. 

"Right well whilst psychopath number 7 or whatever does that how about the rest of us?" Asked Damon. 

"Want to help me interrogate Esther to see if she knows what Finn the betrayer is doing?"

"Sure"