Chapter 54: Revenge

A/N I'll start referring to Stiles as Eli and Void Stiles as Just Stiles, just incase there's any confusion. 

Eli POV 

"So..." I Said as I walked over to Hayley. We were at the plantation whereater that night she was hosting a party for the crescent werewolves. 

"So..." she mocked which made me smirk in her direction. "Malia thought of any names?" She asked and shook my head. 

"Nah But the witches tried to get her to go to the bayou baby doctor" I told her and Hayley seemed interested. "She decided to go to a normal hospital with her family, Klaus snuck in for the last appointment"I told her and she nodded in acceptance. She bit her lip, probably wanted to ask me something but unsure if she should. "Okay What is it?"

"What do you mean what is it?" She asked and raised an eyebrow in response and she sighed looking at the chilli she was making. "Fine, do you think the crescents will like me?" She asked and I chuckled at her slightly. 

"They'll love you" I told her and she nodded happily. "Hate me and my family because who doesn't" I Said with a laugh which she joined in with. 

"We're here for the full moon partayyy" said Erica and she entered the plantation. She entered along with Boyd, Laura, Malia, Lydia (who seemed very happy to see Kol), Scott, Kira and Derek. "Everyone else is coming later, Issac is with Davina, Caroline and Damon are getting more blood bags from the hospitol and Jeremy is on a date" she said with a smirk purposefully to it seems as Derek looked over sharply. 

"He is?" Derek asked trying to sound like he didn't care. 

"Oh yeah, Klaus didn't tell you about the baby vamp Josh did he, huh too bad" Said Lydia before dragging Derek outside, something about muscles for decorating. 

"Where are the other Hales? And my family besides Kol?" I asked. "And the children? Argent? Why are there so many of us? Allison? Seriously we need less people or like a checklist or something" I Said as I turned to the chilli since god Hayley can't cook, at all. She'd already burnt the first round of peppers somehow, we weren't even putting peppers in the chilli. 

"Okay checklist for everyone's Where abouts" Said Lydia entering the kitchen. Everyone turned to look at her surprised. "Just because me and Caroline are the only organised ones, this means a lot to Hayley it has to go perfectly" she said before taking out her phone. "Rebekah and your family are distracting Marcel from our activity so we can plan this event and all getbhere without a hitch. Allison and Chris are dealing with the human faction, Jackson and Ethan are on a date, Caroline and Damon getting blood bags, Issac with Davina grieving her new friends tragic death and trying to find Kol, Liam and Mason are getting some speakers and a stuff for tonight and Talia and Peterare on a beer run" 

"Don't beer runs usually happen during the party?" Asked Malia confused as I directed her on what spices to mix together. 

"Yes but we need beer for She  the party starts" Said Lydia and we all nodded and she looked at everyone expectantly. "Well do something" she instructed so we all got to work. I cooked with Maiad help and the others made everything perfect because Lydia isnterrifyingxwhen she wants to be. 

-TIMEKIP-

"Oh look the first wolf has appeared" I Said as I watched someone cautiously walk out of the forest. "Sup, get some clothes nobody needs to see your junk"

"Eli be nice" Said Klaus smiling strained at the new guest. The guy went over to Hayley as the rest of us sat around drinking and talking. Jeremy was the only one who was missing, Lydia didn't know where he was and I was getting worried. So was everyone else to be fair. 

"I'm going to look for him" Said Derek suddenly and I nodded standing to help. Everyone else made to do the same but looking at Talia and then to Hayley she got the idea.

"Everyone sit down me, Derek and Eli will be able to find Jeremy and bring him back. You all enjoy the party" Talia Said and everyone nodded reluctantly. "So you found Kol using your other self as a guide can you do it again?"

"Oh no that didn't work we just looked around until we heard a tour guide saying the windows to the attic never opened" I Said and so Talia and Derek headed for the quarter whilstni went into the bayou. And after walking around for a while calling Jeremy's name I heard a ringing, itbwas distant like it was buried or something. And looking down I saw a slight glow through the dirt. Uncovering the phone I saw it was a burner phone so I answered. "Hello?"

"Eli, pleasent surprise" said someone down the phone. "Do you know who I am?"

"No a clue but I have a feeling your going to tell me" I said down the phone impatiently and I heard the women chuckle. 

"Not just yet, but you'll find out soon enough" she said before hanging up. Looking at the phone I put it into my pocket ready to head back to tell them I think she might have Jeremy when I heard a growl, a wolves growl. Turning around I saw a bunch of yellow eyed wolves snarling at me. 

"Oh fuck" I Said before they attacked so I tried to hold them back. It didn't work, there was too many, and I succumbed to the venom. 

—————————————————

Elijah POV 

Whilst at the party Hayley had gone to talk to one of her wolf friends inside whilst I sat with a drink waiting for the others to get back with Jeremy. But that didn't happen because my phone rang, and I answered. 

"Hello?" I asked but for no answer. "Who am I speaking with?"

"Find Rebekah's betrayal and you'll find your brother, if not the bottom of the ocean is nice this time of year" a female voice said before hanging up and I looked down at my phone furious. And it was then I felt the dull ache behind my eyes, barely noticeable usually butbwhen I concentrated I could tell when my brother was in pain. Looking around I saw Rebekah dancing with a blonde haired werewolf, I didn't care much for his name. 

"Rebekah!!" I shouted furiously and she and everyone around turned to me. "What have you done?" I asked her as I approached. "What have you done?" I repeated when she looked confused. 

"What's going on Elijah?" Asked Kol concerned as my other brother approached. 

"Someone has taken Eli" I Said and they all looked surprised. "And Rebekah knows where to find him" I Said and she seemed stunned. 

"What did you do Bekah?"

"I'm so sorry Nik"