Chapter 10: Re-Wired

Unknown POV 

It attacked. Sending me and the other things flying back. I call us things cause what are we, all I know is rage and the instinct that controls me I'm rage personified. Standing to attack I grabbed the brown haired males arm but he just spun around slapping me across the face so I flew, yet again, through the air like a weightless feather. 

"I recognise those bambi eyes anywhere" Said the male before he turned away. That voice holding a haunting quality but there was something oh so familiar about it. The whiskey eyed male continued to fight the other things at a inhuman speed. 

I eventually joined the fray. I swung at the male but he punched my stomach dunking under the arm that was going for the attack. As one of the other things went to attack he kicked his leg up high enough to kick the skull from his head. A golden glow covered where the skull got removed and the thing turned to dust. 

"You might as well hand yourself over Kate either way I'm going to kill you, it doesn't help that I haven't eaten anyone in 2 days either" Said the male as he calmly walked between me and the other remaining thing. He turned to me and I prepared to attack but his words caught me off guard. "Jeremy snap out of it". 

Was that me? Was I a Jeremy? Or was that my name? The male knew me, I was something other than the rage and the instinct. The women Screeched as everything came back to reality, I could make sense of the world again. 

Was that Stiles? What the hell is he doing here? Feeling the weight of the bones I used the bones on my hands and the bone daggers to pry the skull from my head. "Atta boy" said Stiles before he turned around plunging his hand into the other bone monsters chest. I continued to strip myself of the bones as I watched as Stiles fought the women. 

"You can't kill me you pathetic human" Said the women with way too much arrogance considering that he just killed 2 of her minions and freed the other from her manipulation. Wait a second, why can't I remember her taking me?!! "I'm going to kill you and McCall and all your other freakshow friends and me and my family are going to become great again" she Screeched as she pulled a stake from behind her back and ran putting it into Stiles' chest. 

She had a look of victory on her face until she looked at Stiles' face whilst I just stood back in shock watching. Stiles had a look of calmness on his face, he didn't flinch at the stake that was embedded in his chest like he was immune to the pain. He grabbed the women's neck and threw her away from himself before pulling the stake from his chest throwing it to the ground. His features then changed to show the rage that had been brewing inside. 

"I'm 1000 years old you can't kill me!!" He shouted marching up to the women and lifting her by her neck. "You think because now your more than the worthless hunter who had to kill an entire family to get daddy's attention that you can kill me, me I'm more than you'll ever be because you are nothing" he said in a venomous tone almost too low for me to hear, he was too far away where I shouldn't have heard that, how did I hear that?!!!

He then moved his head to her neck and she screamed in pain. I couldn't see his face but I'm guessing it had changed to show his vanpiristic features. I can't believe the guy I'd known pretty much all my life, the guy that I wanted to be when I was a little kid, was a vampire and an old one at that. 

A body dropping to the floor made me freeze, oh god am I next? 

"So Jeremy want to help me break open a tomb to rescue a sour-wolf?" 

"What?" 

————————————-

Lydia POV 

"Can you seriously stop mouthing off to people espeacially hunters you could've been seriously hurt Malia!!" I Screeched at the were-coyote as we drove to the Mystic Grill. I was hoping Elijah would be there so he could teach her etiquette, he was the noble one of the family after all. 

"Well could they not point weapons at me?!! I think it's in my right to mouth off at people who are trying to kill me What's it called again oh yeah talking smack yo!!!" And god what has Stiles been teaching her. "Anyway why can't Stiles teach me etiquette? He's done a good job teach me about people life so far? I don't want some 1000 year old teaching me I want 18 year old Stiles who I can easily distract" she complained and yeah I don't need to know.

"Because Stiles is teaching you educational stuff not cultural or manners" I told her and she huffed leaning back in her seat. Pulling the Camaro in at the Grill I had to drag Malia out of the car and into the building. Luckily she smelt the food so I bribed her with buying her something and she finally walked without me dragging her. 

Looking round I saw Damon talking to the Sheriff and yeah shit not looking over there no eye contact. I also saw Matt Donovan (grew up nicely) working at the bar, he was serving who I think was called Alaric. I looked around the tables and saw most of the Mikaelson family sat down. Pulling Malia in that direction I headed over with my head held high (and thankfully I changed out of my dirty jeans into a blue dress). 

"Elijah Mikaelson just who I wanted to see" I said walking up to the table. Malia just stood awkwardly next to me. At the table was Elijah, Kol and Rebekah, Finn and Niklaus was missing. 

"This is the witch I wa telling you about" Said Kol smirking in my direction. I pushed Malia into the seat closer to her which was next to Elijah whilst I sat next to Kol, Rebekah was on Elijahs other side. 

"Firstly not a witch, secondly I need you to teach Malia some etiquette I mean she's not really lived in human society for well a really long time besides the last 2 months" I did looking at Elijah. He seemed shocked and Malia was looking at the menu and Kol looked confused whilst Rebekah looked intrigued. 

"I love that dress, where did you get it from?" Asked Rebekah and oh yeah friendship instant struck. 

"Thanks it's a gift from my best friend she didn't tell me where she got it and it doesn't say on the tag, but judging from your current outfit we must go to a mall whilst I'm here" I Said and she smiled at me. Me, her, Ally, Kira and Malia I can tell will be great friends, if we don't try put Malia in a dress. 

"Can we get to the fact she's not a witch?" Said Kol but yeah not going there buddy. 

"So etiquette?" I asked in a hopeful tone to Elijah and he smiled, so I'm guessing he was going to agree but my phone rang. "Sorry let me just get this, it might be Stiles" I Said before standing and walking a little away from the table just enough so non of the vampires present in the Grill could hear me. "Hey Sti, What's up you get Derek?" 

"Yeah I did but there are complications" he said and yeah that sounds just about right. 

"What sort of complications?" Please be not too serious, please don't let Derek be dead, please let Kate be dead. 

"Well why don't I let complications introduce himself" and what? 

"Hey Urmm I'm Jeremy Gilbert, nice to speak to you" and yeah didn't see that one coming. 

A/N so someone mentioned a lack of Stiles so I decided to update again, I know 2 chapters in one day. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter, again appreciate everyone who reads, comments and votes.