Chapter 35: Bless This Acid House

Stiles POV 

"Yes I do want to bring Damon back to life, your welcome ghosty, but firstly we have business to take care of" I Said and started to head towards the lofts door. 

"Finally someone who cares about killing Allister" Said Besseta in a relieved voice, haha idiot. 

"What? Why would that be my first priority? I mean I need to get the spell from Deaton and we need to find a witch to do the spell" I Said as the fairly large group headed down towards the cars. As I opened the door harshly slamming it open I saw 3 people who screamed at the sudden opening of the door. "Oh hey Issac" I said happily to the wolf who seemed tense, huh I wonder why. "Jackson, Ethan been a while where have you guys been? London maybe?" 

"Okay firstly you know that we'd been in London and secondly since when have you been able to grow facial hair?" Asked Jackson as we talked outside before we headed to Deatons, just to annoy Besseta about further delaying her plans. 

"Well for 1000 years probably and now to the Vets" I Said and started towards the Jepp. "You wolves all need your shots" I Said before slamming the drivers door of Roscoe closed. Malia, Scott, Lydia and Allison got into the Jeep as well and I started driving to the vets. 

"Scott what have you done with your bike?" Asked Lydia and we all turned to face the puppy like alpha. 

"Oh well Ethan and Jackson stole my keys, so yeah" he sighed defeatedly as we pulled into Deatons car park. 

"Deaton my man what do you have for me today?" I asked him as we entered the office through the back entrance. He was shifting through a book when the huge group walked inside. He slowly closed the book and slowly looked through the shelf for another book which he grabbed and then slowly found the necessary spell. 

"The spell needs a ghost whisperer, a banshee, a supernatural source of electricity which you can get from Kira, obviously a witch and the blood of a close relative" said Deaton before he turned the book to face us. "Now the ghost whisperer will probably be the hardest to find and I e asked around but non of my contacts know anybody and you have the rest except the blood" said Deaton and I nodded. 

"So who wants to help me stab Stefan?" Said Kol in a voice that sounded too excited to say he was trying to be less psychotic whilst he clappe his hands together. Klaus and Peter immediately raised their hands and after a pause so did Malia and Rebekah. 

"The source has to be fresh so this Stefan will have to be present for the spell" said Deaton and everyone groaned. "It's imperririve you follow the spells instructions to the letter or the spell will have potentially bad outcomes" was Deatons warning before he went to the front of the office to sort some vet things out. 

"Kol, Malia and Klaus go kidnap Stefan and Bonnie whilst we talk to Besseta about the where abouts of Allister" I told the group and the mentioned kidnappers left to get the mentioned Mystic Falls locals. "So anything you can tell us about Allisters hideout?" I asked Besseta. 

"In a small town in Virginia I didn't get a name but there was a girl called Elena Gilbert that I met" she told us and I groaned. "What do you know where that is?" She asked in shocked happiness. 

"Unfortunately now everyone pile into the cars we are going to the airport because no way am I driving to Virginias again" I Said as we left the veterinary office. "Pack a bag people were going back to the town with death and bourbon" I shouted and I made my rounds dripping people at their homes before I packed my own bag and picked everyone up before we headed to the airport meeting Malia, Klaus and Kol at the airport. 

"It's always Mystic Falls isn't it brother?" Said Klaus as we entered the building ready to compel. 

"Tell me about it" 

—————————————-

Stefan POV 

I wasn't myself. My brother was dead and I couldn't have done anything to stop it. Right now I just want revenge. 

"We go to where ever they are and kill as many as we can" I just shouted to the group who were trying to talk me out of my revenge scheme. "What's so hard about that?" I asked. 

"What's so bad about it is that it's a stupid terrible plan that will get you killed and you could hurt Jeremy or Caroline and I haven't given up hope that they might come back to us yet" Said Elena and I just sighed. "Look I know he killed Damon but if we can save Caroline or Jeremy we have to at least try" she said and I nodded although I was getting revenge weather she liked it or not. I was about to suggest a calmer less barbaric option to take revenge when I was cut off by a strong but not impatient or forceful knock on the door. I obviously went to open it but I didn't recognise who it was. 

"Can I help you?" I asked the silver haired man with brown eyes and a scar running along his face. 

"My names Allister Argent and I wish to help you get your revenge on the Mikaelsons, Eli in particular"