Chapter 46: The House Of The Rising Sun

Stiles POV 

-AFEWMONTHSLATER- 

"Dude you should have said we were staying in the French Quarter!!" Said Scott as he and Kira looked onto Bourbon Street from one of the apartments I'd bought. I'd bought a few in this area for the pack to stay in whilst we lived here. "How much did this place cost?" He asked in amazement. 

"Nothing that's the beauty of compulsion" I Said with a smirk before I picked up a set of keys from the table. "Now if you all decide you don't want to go to this bar I found then I'm afriad I'll have to lock you in here because when in New Orleans you drink" I Said before we exited the apartment and headed down to the streets. Caroline was in her element it seemed. After all the places we visited she always loved the places with culture and music, somewhere lively. Scott and Kira loved everywhere pretty much and same with Liam the little puppy. "Welcome to Rousseau's" I Said as we walked into the bar. 

We sat at a table before I was volunteered to go get drinks from the bar. A blonde bartender was on duty and seemed swarmed since she didn't have any help. But she made her way around whilst I heard a very interesting conversation. 

"Boss, wolfs just walked into the bar" said a panicked voice. Looking over I saw a guy with a cap on and pale skin. He was talking to a tall, buff dark skinned guy. He seemed too cocky for his own good and I didn't like the way he was eyeing my pack. 

"Now now 'Boss' we can work this out right?" I asked in a mocking voice as I stood straighter. He seemed to relax at the sight of a vampire probably thinking I lured them here to get them killed. 

"Wolves aren't allowed in the quarter, unless you want to die trying to protect them walk away" Said to cocky guy with stupid flat hat. Smirking I sauntered over to the guy. 

"Respect your elders little boy" I said patting the young vampire on the cheek. 

"Elders? I know vampires who have been alive much longer than you buddy" Said 'Boss' in an annoyed tone as I silently threatened his guy. 

"Well I can guarantee he's probably older" said Scott as he walked over. "We're arent going to cause trouble-"

"But I'll happily kick your asses right into your grave if I have to" spoke up Caroline from the table where she was sat relaxed along with Kira and Liam who both seemed nervous. "Now if you don't mind we will enjoy a few drinks whilst we wait for the rest of our pack to show up" she said before turning around. I tilitsd my head glaring at the toddler he was pissed off before moving back to my original position at the bar, Scott joining me. 

"A bottle of bourbon and 5 glasses" I said to the bartender who nodded grabbing what I asked for. Laying a $20 on the bar I scooped up the bottle and 2 glades letting Scott grab the others and made my way to the table. "Caroline I'm very impressed with your threatening skills, I'd hate to see you and Lydia together" 

"Well I'm right here, who's ass do I have to kick?" Said the strawberry blonde as she pulled up a chair. Allison and Mason also sat down and it seemed like Chris and Kol were missing. "Chris and the pompous ass are getting living arrangements sorted" she said and then she noticed the guy from earlier staring in our direction. "Hey asshole take a picture it'll last longer" she shouted before her phone rang. "What Malia slow down? What do you mean your being chased by vampires? Marcel huh?" She said before she hung up the phone. She then stood up in the chair and shouted around the bar. "Where can I find Marcel Gerard?" She asked and the 'Boss' stood up. 

"That would be me sweetheart what can I do for you?" He asked arrogantly. Lydia smirked before she jumped wrapping her legs around his head, twisting and pulling him to the ground hard. 

"Call off your vampires or I'll kill all your guys in here with a little help from my psycho ass of a boyfriend" she threatened as the guy tapped her leg. When he was free he sent a text to say to stp hunting our pack. 

"So your Marcel Gerard?" I asked the guy who was still rubbing his throat. "I've heard plenty about you, like how Niklaus sired you and told you his greatest fear was Mikael" I said walking towards the arrogant prick. "How many lies did that man feed you?" I asked before I started to leave. 

"Who the hell are you people?" He shouted after me bit we all just kept walking out of the bar. "You are in my city, my rules" 

And after walking away from the bar and doing a little window shopping we saw Talia running towards us with Derek, both in wolf form. They ran around a corner and we followed as people screamed moving out of the way of the wolves and we were led to an alleyway where we saw Elijah, Klaus, Laura, Erica and Boyd. 

"What happened?" I asked when I saw the somber faces as Derek and Talia got dressed. 

"The witches took Malia" growled Klaus who had surprisingly grown close to the coyote. "They plan to use her in some plot to get me to put a stop to the tyrant of the city, although it seems they decided to miss out who I have to overthrow" he shouted in annoyance. 

"Niklaus, calm yourself I'm sure Malia is capable of taking care of herself and she is with Jeremy also" said Elijah calmly. "This wasn't exactly what I was expecting when we arrived in our beloved home" he spoke. 

"Well I know who you have to take out" I Said and it gained my brothers attention. "Your not going to like it brother" I said to him and he growled again. 

"Just spit it out I'll kill them now and get them back" he spat and I hung my head. 

"What does the name Marcellous Gerard mean to you brother?"