Chapter 42: Live And Let Die

Stiles POV 

"Think again Bitch" Said an all too familiar voice before Bonnie was kicked in the head with 2 healed boots causing her to fall unconscious. "Oh god that felt good" she finished as she stood again flipping her long curly blonde hair over her shoulder smirking at us. "Miss me?" She said holding out her arms for a hug. 

"Erica!!" I screamed as I raced forward lifting her off of the ground and twirling her. "How's my catwomen been on the other side?" I asked her setting her down. 

"Well I met up with an old friend and made a few new ones, Batman" she replied before turning her head to wherever it was she appeared. "Remeet Boyd and meet the lovely..." But she was cut off, I think I need Elijah to teach everyone some manners. 

"Laura?" Asked Derek in a shocked voice and the girl nodded smiling and the siblings raced forward to hug each other. "Mom?" He asked looking behind her to see a huge black wolf with red eyes, she's still an alpha. The wolf began to shift back and soon revealed a pale skinned dark haired women, Yeah Deucalion was right Derek did look like his mother. 

"Talia Hale?" Asked Elijah seemingly shocked at her presence. "It's been quite awhile" he continued with a smile. 

"Oh My god Elijah Mikaelson" Said the women with surprise quickly moving to hug my twin brother. Well this night is just full of surprises. 

"Guys Jeremy's not breathing" Shouted Caroline distressed so we all stopped the reunions and headed over. "What do we do?" She shouted scared and I pushed her out of the way. Not breathing no heartbeat. I started to do CPR hoping to restart his heart. 

"Kira?" I Questioned and she came forward holdingher hand over his chest. "Don't be touching him" I Said before lightening began to appear around her hand. It didn't seem to be working and she was about to stop, losing hope. "Don't stop" I shouted at her so she nodded and kept going. "Come on Jer" I muttered. 

"Just stop" Shouted Allison. She had tears on her face and seemed distraut. "It's not working it's just damaging his body" she reasoned and Kira stopped and Derek's eyes glowed in anger. They were gold. "He's dead, it's over" she said before she went into the house. Lydia, Kol, Malia, Kira, Scott, her dad, Erica, Boyd and Rebekah and Caroline followed her leaving most of my brothers, Derek, Talia, Peter, Laura, Stefan and Damon, Issac, Larry, Lucia and Jackson and Ethan outside. 

"Derek your eyes" I Said in a monotone voice. "They were gold" I Said and he nodded. 

"Yea I've been losing my powers after whatever Kate did to me" he said but I knew he didn't want to talk about it. "We'll figure it out later" he said so I nodded. We were all just sat silently around Jeremy's body. "Why's it always Jer getting hurt?" Said Derek in a sad voice and when I looked at him I saw tears which I didn't mention. 

"Because he was always strong, but sometimes even the strongest of people break" replied Klaus. I heard movement and I saw Stefan standing to leave. "Don't Tell Elena yet Stefan" said Klaus, although it was more like a plea, who nodded before speeding out of sight. 

"What now?" Asked Issac. Nobody replied as nobody knew. We didn't expect to lose anyone tonight, certainly not Jeremy. 

"Now we figure out how to get Jeremy back" replied Elijah after a nearly too long pause. We all looked to him in shock. "Then once that has been done we will punish Miss. Bennett for what she has done to our pack" he said before he stood holding his ha d out to Talia. "Let's find you some clothes" she said as she was currently just wearing Elijah suit jacket. 

"Eli?" Said Lucia and I turned to her and her brother. "You have things to deal with I know but what about us?" She asked awkwardly. 

"It's been years Lucia, you need to explore and stuff live your life" I Said and she nodded. "I'm sure you'll find me if you ever need me" I Said an she nodded again before her and her brother left. Besseta had already thankfully left at the earliest possible time, right after she saw Allister drop dead, not even a thanks. 

"What are we going to do with him in the mean time?" Asked Klaus gesturing to Jeremy's dead body. "I'll find a morgue actually compel them and stuff" he said and I nodded allowing him to pick up the corpse, before I stopped him. 

"Jeremy was a hybrid technically" I Said and Klaus nodded. "That's a lot of power within his body which won't have gone yet" I Said and Klaus seemed confused at where I was going. "A little more power and maybe it could restart his heart" I Said and Jackson seemed confused. 

"What are we going to do that could add more power? Kira tried" he said and I shook my head. 

"Kol!!" I Shouted when I entered the house. He quickly sped downstairs with a confused expression. 

"What?" He asked annoyed at the sight of Jeremy's corpse, he doesn't want to be remainder of what we just lost. 

"Story time"