Chapter 33: Psycho Killer

Stiles POV 

So I'd eventually tracked down Klaus and Peter at a bar on the outskirts of town, my favourite place to feed if I do say so myself well besides Jungle obviously considering the drag queens are great entertainment. What I saw was not expected. 

"Kol What's with the notepad? And why does Klaus and Peter look ready to kill themselves permanently?" I asked the group whilst sitting down next to Kol. At the top of the page it said 'how to be less psychotic 101', Yeah I do t think I want to know. 

"Well I'm taking notes on how to be less psychotic and they are telling me it isn't going too well, what do you think?" He asked and gave me his notes on his reaction to events in a less psychotic way. 

"Really if the pack was threatened you'd murder the attackers and their family how is that less psychotic?" I asked him when I read the first scenario. 

"Well my first instinct would be too torture them until they kill themselves to stop the pain  and then burn everyone in the area after I got someone to drink from, I'm not picky on who" he said and I just sighed and put down the notebook. 

"Look here's the deal just go with your instincts because it's kept you alive so far and now who remembers Besseta?" I asked the group and Kol and Klaus turned to me shocked. 

"I thought you said she was dead like 700 years ago?" Said Klaus and I nodded my head cringing slightly, god I was pathetic back then. 

"Yeah well she kind of is she's apparently a vampire now when she showed up at the loft because Derek and Peter are her descendants so yeah" I Said, murmuring at the end. They both shook their heads and I waved my hand and we all walked outside and ran back to the loft. 

When we arrived I saw that something was wrong. "Oh god we left Peter" I Said and then thought 'why do I care?' before shrugging and walking into the loft, Kol and Klaus not too far behind. 

"Hey-o people-o found Bess yet?" I asked as I walked into the loft. They all turned to look at me, don't think I didn't notice that eye roll Lydia, and nodded their heads. 

"Her and Derek are in their way here and so are the Argents" said Scott and I just looked confused. 

"An explaination would be wonderful" Said Kol and I nodded pointing at him showing I agreed as he went to stand with Lydia wrapping his arms around her waist. 

"Well turns out the Argent/Hale family feud goes further back than Kate" said Scott and I just stared blankly, you have got to be kidding me? Seriously what is it with these families and trying to kill each other or putting the other into messed up situations, mostly the Argents but whatever. 

And just as that train of thought finished gun shots an screaming began outside, female screams. Great just great, I guess Besseta met the Argents then. Vamp spending downstairs I got outside and saw Allison holding her neck whilst Argent fussed over her and Derek dug bullets out of Besseta. 

"Allybear come get some blood and Derek hurry up we all have stuff to talk about" I said flashing over to Allison and biting into my wrist. I heard groans of pain from Besseta but ignored them in favour of Allison and making sure her neck healed. "Better?" I asked her when the wound on my wrist closed and she nodded in thanks. 

I grabbed her lifting her up and sped back up to the loft and set her down. "Hey umm I should mention that Issac said he was coming back tonight" Allison Said and we all nodded our heads and I could see the look in Lydia's eye that said she was planning a party or something. 

"Sooo um who's Issac?" Asked Jeremy so we told him and he just nodded his head thoughtfully. "Wanna help me burn his scarfs when he gets back?" He asked and I nodded highfiveing him whilst everyone either sighed or chuckled, seriously at least someone understood my issue with scarfboy. 

"Look I wanna kill Allister but if you think I'd accept help from an Argent your dead wrong" Said Besseta who walked into the loft acting like she owned the place. "So I want them gone from the pack and then we can kill Allister" she demanded folding her arms. 

"What do you mean gone from the pack?" Asked Lydia standing a bit taller as everyone seemed confused, god please don't let her mean what I think she meant. 

"Okay so I looked back on memories and discovered that it was I who turned Allister" announced Rebekah as she walked into the loft with the remaining Mikaelsons (Finn and Elijah) and Caroline. "What did we miss?" She asked when she saw the look everyone was giving her. 

"Okay so he'll trust Rebekah so when we find him she can lure him in and we can kill him, simples" said Kol and everyone nodded in agreement. 

"You don't get it he's 1000 years old" Said Besseta and god I was so getting tired of her demanding attitude. "And besides we need to find out where he's keeping the others" she said and we all turned to her. 

"Okay what others?" Asked Lydia in an annoyed tone, god why couldn't she have told us this earlier. "And besides the Mikaelsons are Originals I think they'll manage to kill him" she pointed out and thank you, her previous comment god what an ego deflater. 

"When he turns someone he keeps them captive for centuries until he decides to let them go" she said and god you Argents (not Allison or Chris) are CRAZY!! 

"Okay now that that's cleared up, before we make a new plan what did you mean when you said 'I want them gone' meaning the Argents?" Said Lydia and we all turned to look at her, literally everyone god she must be uncomfortable. 

"Kick them out of the pack permanently"