Chapter 38: Stay Ignorant

Klaus POV 

I was waiting for them to wake up along with Peter and Malia. The young coyote had proved to be entertaining by occasionally pouring vervain into Stefan or slapping Bonnie to see if it will wake her up, Peter however was helping me plot. 

"Urghh" groaned Stefan as he woke up. He rolled his head a bit to stop the stiffness in his neck and he caught sight of me and Peter. "Great I got kidnapped by the people who killed my brother" he groaned and threw his head back which gave Malia her opportunity. "Ahh shit what the hell?!!" He shouted in pain as Malia taped a vervain plant to his forehead. 

"Pin the vervain on the Stefan" Said Malia with jazz hands before walking to the front of the vampire. She leaned down and grabbed the arms of the chair getting into the vampires face with a serious expression. "So I had the better view of who came in and who came out of the boarding house just before we came in" she started and Stefan looked at her with pained narrowed eyes whilst me and Peter leaned forward sitting up with interest. "Who left your house just before came in?" She asked and Stefan seemed reluctant. A push to the vervain on his forehead made him give in though. 

"His name was Allister, why does it matter?" He asked and we all shared a look. "You know who he is?" 

"We know someone who does" I answered and made my way closer to the toddler vampire. "What I want to know is what he wanted with you" I Said pointing to the currently only remaining Salvatore. 

"And if I don' tell you?" He asked and I looked back at Peter. He smirked and looked back to his nails. Stefan eyes widened as he saw the once immaculate nails had turned into sharp claws, theatrically coated in what seems like dried blood. Peter moved closer to the vampire and circled behind him and put his claws close to the back of his neck. 

"So we can do this the easy way or the hard way" Said Malia her arms folded as she leant back on the table next to me. "Easy way is you tell us what we want to know" 

"Or hard way Peter looks through your head using his claws, speacial werewolf trick for this particular breed but if not don't properlynit can cause death" I finished and we watched closely as Stefan weighed his options before he sighed with reluctance. 

"He said he's hwlp is kill you starting with Stiles or Wli or whatever, the guy who killed Damon. Said he had a feud with the Mikaelsons but he didn't tell us why, we didn't take up his deal because of what he wanted in return" he answered and Peter moved back to my right, the opposite side to Malia. "Now you know why he was there can you tell me why me and Bonnie are here?" He asked like we'd actually tell him. 

"Now where's the fun in that?"

—————————————————-

Stiles POV 

"Okay well let's go" I Said since nobody was moving and just looking down the stairs in what is actually quite dramatic and theatrical. Everyone turned to look at me with a slight glare going on. "What no one was moving don't judge me" I Said as I headed for the stairs to make my descent. 

"Urn guys" Said Scott who had stayed by the door to listen our for anyone. "Someone's coming down the stairs" he said and we all shared a look before we ran down the stairs the hidden door closing behind us. 

"Well that went well" murmured Kol as we made our way into the darkness. "Anyone got a torch?" 

"If we had a torch don't you think we would have gotten it out and were supernatural Kol just use your enhance senses" complained Rebekah and you could hear whispers start after she finished speaking. 

"Are you serious? It's you of all people it had to be you who came to kill this guy?" Complained a familiar voice from the right when we reach the bottom of the stairs. I grabbed my phone and turned the torch on and flashed it into the cell and saw Katerina Petrova. 

"Who votes to leave her there?" I Said with complete seriousness and Kol and Rebekah agreed but Scott and Besetta didn't, apparently majority vote didn't count in this situation. "So how'd a gal like you end up in a place like this?" 

"Well when I'm drunk in a bar and find someone to eat, I take them oirside but for some reason this time someone came up behind me and snapped my neck and here I am in crazies vampire collection" complained the Pierce girl as we continued our walk looking for lights or something. 

"Eli?" Said another shocked familiar voice. 

"Oh you've got to be kidding me?!!"