Chapter 59: R.I.P To My Youth

Eli POV 

"So can I leave now?" Questioned Kai when he'd finished siphoning the dark magic from Jeremy, who was still sleeping. Glaring at the witch he sat back pouting. "I should be able to leave"

"Nope" Said Malia entering the room with some ice cream. 

"What do you mean no?" Asked Kai shocked and perplexed. 

"Yes what do you mean no?" Asked Klaus, clearly jealous, he wears his emotions on a huge neon sign over his head. 

"What I Said, No" said the coyote which made me laugh. "I need help around here" Said the coyote so I turned to look at her confused, she didn't do anything anyway what in the hell would she need help with. "Don't give me that look, soon I'll be a whale I need someone to get me ice cream or deer"

"Deer?" Asked Kai confused which made Malia growl at him. 

"What did we say about growling Malia?" Asked Peter as he entered the room. 

"What did we say about stabbing people? I can't rememeber and I'm having an urge to kill you" Said the coyote so I laughed and left the room to go find Issac. He had something going on with Davina and I want to make sure everything's okay after I lied to her. 

"Issac hey" I Said to the wolf who turned around and smiled. "Everything good?" I asked and he nodded hesitantly. "What's up?"

"It's just Davinas got the magic of 3 dead witches inside of her, that can't be good right?" He asked and I shook my head. "She mentioned something about a harvest ritual" he said and I nodded slowly before I sped off. 

"Davina" I Said as I entered the witches attic. She looked up and looked back down quickly with a glare. "Tell me about the harvest"

"Issac told you I'm guessing" she said and I nodded. "They tried to kill me, so they could get some power to connect them to the ancestors they lied" she said with a hate filed voice. "That's why they want me so they can finish the ritual, they think the others will come back"

"What were their names?" I asked and she glared but I raised an eyebrow. "I'm trying to help Davina"

"Me, Abigail, Cassie and Monique" she said and I frowned, I'd heard that name in passing before. 

"Monique?" I Questioned and she sighed. 

"Monique Deveraux" she said and I clenched my fist. That's what Sophie wanted. "What's going on?"

"Business" I told the young witch before I stood and left. 

-TIMESKIP- 

"Sophie" I said in greeting to the witch as I walked into the cemetary. She looked up surprised and stopped what she was doing. "Tell me more about Monique"

"How do you know about her?" Questioned the witch and I raised an eyebrow and she sighed looking down. "Davina" she said coming to the right (shocker) conclusion. "I want my niece back, what's so wrong with that?" 

"Nothing" I told the witch and she looked over confused. "I mean if anyone so much as touched Malia's head without her consent I'd slaughter them, their whole family and anyone who'd ever looked at their face" I told the witch and she looked disturbed, I wonder why? Did I have something in my teeth? "But you should have been honest"

"You killed the last elder we can't do the harvest now" Shouted the witch in outrage. "Monique is lost and Davina will die"

"What?" I asked her dangerously. She just glared and I came to conclusions of my own. "The power will consume her" I Said and she nodded. "Perfect, well you get things set up for a consecration I have to talk to my dear twin"

-TIMESKIP-

"Elijahhhh" I whined as I walked into the house. Oh Marcel what a surprise. "We need to talk" 

"Eli if you can't see I'm rather busy at the minute" he said motioning to the vampire who had his hands around his throat ready to snap his neck. "Can't this Wait"

"I'll kill him and then we won't have to wait" I Said and Elijah glared. "Finee" I groaned before I got a dog whistle from my pocket. Blowing into i I heard the groans around the house and smirked. "Oh Derbear!!" I called and a few seconds later the sourwolf appeared. "Please show our guest how Jeremy shows his certain brand of affection" I Said and Elijah rolled his eyes. 

"Touch me and I'll kill you" Said Marcellous beforenhe glared in my direction. "I'm here for this conversation" he said so I nodded and he moved back to sit down and then Malia walked in. 

"Seriously a dog whistle" she groaned and then looked at Marcel. "Move" she said. He was sat in her chair and she wasn't happy. He just glared at her. "Move or I'll hang you with your intestines and beat yoh with Kol's baseball bat"

"What about mine?" I Questioned and she glared my way. "Fine I guess I'll be helping then" 

"Eli what do we have to discuss?" Asked Elijah and I jumped up and walked over to him. 

"So it might be a touchy subject and you may hate me for it but it's very important or Davina will die"

"What?!" Marcel shouted but I heard a crack and a body slumpingcthe the floor. 

"Right So what am I needed for?"

"Where Celeste buried?" 

A/N so I have a story called Reaper it's a vampire diaries/avengers fic and I'm planning on re-writing I Because it didn't turn out like I thought it would, so I'm going to make a clear outline and then write it and post all of it at once but I won't delete the original one. Also thanks for reading, have a good day/night or whatever.