Chapter 36: Sweet Home Alabama

Stiles POV 

"We should go to Alabama after this" I Said to Lydia as we walked out of the airport in  Virginia. She looked at me like I was crazy, fair point. "Hey I'm just saying their might not be a hell mouth there and I really want to be able to sing sweet home Alabama there" I told her which made her role her eyes as we put our bags into the trunk of a cab. Me, Lydia, Kol and Besseta we're sharing a can and I don't know what everyone else was doing. 

"Who cares about Alabama? Your a vampire compel yourself to France or Thailand or something" Said Lydia in reply. 

"But there isn't a song called Sweet Home Thailand is their?" Said Kol as he joined us inside the cab. Lydia typically rolled her eyes as the cab driver pulled away and started heading towards Mystic Falls. Lydia was behind me and Besseta behind the driver with Kol in between them. 

Back in the 1300's everyone of my family got along with Besseta perfectly fine. But now there was a cold hostility trying to be hidden by sarcastic comments and ignorance. Oh how times change, Well to be fair it has been 700 years give or take. And now we were sitting in the cab that was filled with tension beyond what even me or Kol could brake and you could tell even the ignorant cab driver could feel it considering the nervous twitches in his hand. 

So after a gruelling drive from the airport to Mystic Falls at the Mikaelson mansion I finally got out of that aweful hot cab that smelled like been from the tacos the guy had the night before. The bag from Taco Bell was on the floor infront of my seat. 

"Thank yoh god for making the roads clear" I shouted to the sky as another cab pulled into the hive drive way of the mansion my brother had built, I feel like he's trying to compensate for something. 

"Okay people" I said as we all sat in the expansive living room. "So Klaus And Malia go kidnap Stefan whilst me, Kol, Lydia and Scott find Allister with Besseta and wait Rebekah come with too you know what he looks like and well torture the dungeon where he keeps his prisoners location out of him and then all of us free the people" I said since yeah I want Damon alive again but Besseta is being so annoying with this kill Allister free the others bullshit, ugh. 

"We also need Bonnie to do the spell" Said Lydia and I nodded my head. "So Klaus and Malia your doing a double kidnapping, now onto important things Allison which suitcase did I put my torture outfit in?"

"You have an outfit for torture?" 

"I have an outfit for the end of the world, I have one for every occasion" 

————————————

Stefan POV 

"And how do we know you'll actually help us and not stab us in the back?" I asked this Allister Argent. 

"Because I have a vendetta against Eli and I'm not too fond of Rebekah either" he said with a straight face showing no emotion but like he still had some. "Don't even get me started on Kol" 

"What did they do to make you want to kill them?" Asked Bonnie in a curious tone from inside the house. 

"May I?" Questioned Allister motioning his hand forward, asking permission to enter the house. I nodded my head and he entered no problem. "Well it's a long standing grudge against the Mikaelson family that I have" he spoke as he sat down in the chair I'd recently vacated. "I'm sure now that I set someone free Eli will be as eager to kill me as I am him" he said but I could tell by the slight warning in his voice that we shouldn't question him further. 

"Okay so what do you plan to do exactly to help us possibly kill them?" Asked Elena. I have to admit she had changed since I first met her, probably as she had to adjust to the lifestyle that being involved in the supernatural meant for her once kind and caring, wont hurt a fly personality. 

"Well considering I was in Mystic Falls in 1912 and I managed to get my hands in some white oak before it was put to other uses" Said Allister and we all eyes him suspiciously, this meant he was old but how old exactly. 

"First off how old are you? And secondly why didn't you kill one of them when you first got the stake?" Asked Alaric and both his questions were fair, he's an old vampire why couldn't he have killed them when he first got the stake. 

"Well I didn't kill them because I wanted them to come to me I don't have time to try hunt them and secondly in regards to my age I'm around 1000 years of vampirism but I was in my 30s when I was turned" he said and god if he's been holding a grudge that long it's not healthy and speaks of obsessive tendancies and possible psychopathicness too. 

"Right well as soon as you help us you'll go right?" Asked Matt from the corner. 

"When I get my payment for helping you" he responded and he never mentioned that the sneaky bastard. 

"And what would that be?" I asked him and he simply smirked. 

"One of your human companions Mr. Salvatore to turn and be put into my collection"