Chapter 37: Eez-Eh

Stefan POV 

"Yeah no get out" I Said to Allister and pointed to the door. I was so fucking angry at that dick how dare he just ask to hold one of my friends hostage for who knows how long, Yeah I want the Mikaelsons gone but that at that price. 

"Wait no, how long for?" Asked Elena and we'll everyone gave her and incredulous look, she couldn't be serious right? Maybe she was trying to play him or something? I don't know but we are not giving a friend over to that guy. 

"Between 500 And 700 years" answered Allister with a bemused smirk on his face. 

"And like Stefan said, get out we don't want your help if that's the price" Said Alaric in a commanding tone, one he had to take up often with Damon to attempt to keep him in line (never worked). 

"We'll see Mr. Salvatore, well see" Said Allister in an eerily omniscient voice as he rose from his chair. "Your going to wish you asked for my help sooner or later" he said before he vamp sped away the front door slamming behind him. 

"We should have gotten his help, said we'd give him his payment after and then killed him before he got what he wanted" said Elena in an annoyed tone, you know like she actually kind of considered Allister deal. But then again her plan did have some good to it since we weren't actually giving him one of our friends. 

"Hello young ones having fun are we?" Said a British accent of one of the people I least wanted to see, the list was quite long. 

"Klaus what an unpleasant surprise, what do you want?" Asked Bonnie and we all turned to the hybrid, all tense ready to attack. 

"Well I'm not actually here for my gain but for your so if Bonnie and Stefan would like to follow me and my companions back to my home I'm sure we can all be one step closer to a headache" Said Klaus and motioned through the door with his hand, I'm guessing his 'friends' are outside because let's face it Klaus can't have friends. 

"And why in the hell would we trust you?" Asked Bonnie in an incredulous tone speaking up for the rest of us. 

"Well I have something you want obviously, now if you plea— Malia Wait..." And I didn't hear the rest of Klaus' sentence as everything went black. 

———————————————-

Malia POV 

"Was I not suppose to do that yet?" I Questioned Klaus as I stood over Stefan limp body, I'd snapped his neck. 

"No you weren't" he said with exasperation whilst rubbing his eyebrows, god this guy needs to loosen up a bit. "Look get Peter and tell him to help you put him in the car whilst I grab Bonnie please" he asked so I grabbed Stefan feet and started dragging him outside. 

"Oh I'm a powerful hybrid I can order the coyote to do whatever I want she's just a stupid girl who can rip my heart out or snap my neck if she annoys me or hell even grab one of Stiles' chess pieces isn't that fun" I muttered to myself in annoyance as I saw the sperm donor stood looking at his nails by the car. "Oh yeah not like this guys heavy or anything" I Said with sarcasm loud enough so Peter looked at me over his nails. 

"Well if he's not heavy why does it sound like your complaining?" He Questioned, his voice full of innocence with a smug look on his face before going back to his nails. Kol psychotic and Lydia wouldn't stop him from killing Peter.... later. 

"Right let's get going" Said Klaus as he walked out of the boarding house with Bonnie in his arms putting her in the back of the car with Stefan before he got into the drivers seat and started to drive us all back to the mansion. 

——————————————————

Stiles POV 

"So this is where you exited the dungeon?" I asked Besseta as we stood outside the building that was always in the town square but never seemed to be used, Guess we were proved wrong. She nodded her head with a victorious look on her face. "Don't look so happy your the one who has to brake the 1, 2, 3, Oh look at that 4 locks" I told her and her victorious look dropped before she started to move towards the door. A few kicks later (6 to be exact) the door swing open, creaking like in a haunted movie. 

"Okay that doesn't seem like what I expected" Said Liam as we looked through the door to see white walls and an office like space. "Are you sure this is the right place?" He asked Besseta who nodded her head. 

"I walked through this when I was leaving" she spoke as she went to search the walls running her fingers along the walls looking for something. We all walked in behind her as she frantically searched all the walls. 20 minutes later you could head her frustrated scream as she kicked over a plant. 

"Oooh a first edition print of The Great Gatsby" squealed Lydia when she was looking over the bookcase. "Stupid dictionary" she said as she moved the larger encyclopaedia out of the way which made a crack sound along the wall next to the bookcase. 

"A hidden door" Said Rebekah as we watched the door slide away showing a metal spiral staircase. "How cliche"