Chapter 52: Believe

Stiles POV 

"So what is your plan exactly?" Asked Hayley as we walked into Marcels party. It was so fancy. I hated it. 

"Well I guess you'll have to sit and see" I told her when I spotted Issac laughing with his cousin, Camille Marcels bartender crush. "Issac hey, who's this?" I asked when I approached the pair. 

"Stiles, Hayley this is my cousin Camille" he said introducing us and she smiled. 

"Pleasure" I Said grabbing the hand she offered to shake and kissing the back of it. "So what's a girl like you doing at something like this?" I asked her and she happily talked, she was very open and trusting. "Well it's been nice meeting you better get back to family bonding" I told the cousins before turning to Hayley. "Dance with me?" I asked and she nodded and we went to dance. 

"So you plan to make Marcel nervous by doing what? Flirting with his crush?" Hayley asked sceptically. "Or you've got another plan" she said finally when I only smirked in response. 

"Yes it's rather straight forward" I told her and she narrowed her eyes cautiously. "You don't think I'd reveal all my secrets on the first date do you?" I asked her sarcastically which made her laugh. "But seriously just play along when the time comes" I Said and she nodded. 

And then when some disturbance was caused by Marcels men I went to join them Hayley on my arm. "Such a pity" Hayley said. 

"I know he had such a bright future but his girlfriend had to ruin it" I Said in a fake upset voice. "Oh well it's not like you have a teenage girl in your attic to do your bidding is it Marcel" 

"How do you know about her?" Marcel asked angrily approaching me and Hayley. "Tell me or I'll kill one of your precious wolves"

"But you won't do that because down there you see Camille right?" I asked and he glanced down seeing the bartender. "Well the guy she's with, curly blonde hair blue eyes, well he's Camillus cousin and if you were to kill one of my wolves that would hurt him and then hurt Camille and when we tell her the truth of the city and she finds out it was you that killed one of Issacs friends she wouldn't give you the time of day, maybe even try kill you" I Said with a shrug. 

"Oh what about the other thing" Said Hayley in an excited vice as she seemed to suddenly remember something. "You know the revenge thing"

"Revenge for what?" Asked Marcel and Hayley shrugged walking up to Marcels minions and looking at them. 

"Well considering one of your guys poisoned one of mine I want their head" I Said before speeding to one of the vampires and holding him in a headlock. "Now choose one and the rest live or I kill them all" I told the vampire king who seemed to refuse. 

"That one, hes exactly like Malia described" Said Hayley pointing to one of the vampires. Smirking I moved forward forcing my hand in his chest but Marcel held my arm to stop me. 

"We stay away from you, you stay away from us, deal?" Said Marcel and I smirked ripping the guys heart out. 

"Now we have a deal Mr. Gerard. Consider this a warning I don't want my people hurt again" I told him putting the heart in his hand before cleaning my hand on the handkerchief Hayley offered. "Have a nice night now" I Said with a smirk before offering my arm to the crescent wolf and we turned and walked down the stairs. Looking around I saw Klaus smirking obviously having known what had happened and I nodded to him, letting him know it was his turn to enact his plan. 

"I need a drink, a strong one" Said Hayley as we walked to the bar. "So you wanted revenge for what they did to Derek but he didn't die, so why'd you kill the guy?"

"Show of power, install fear, to put phase 2 into action" I Said and Hayley narrowed her eyes. 

"You always have a scheme don't you?" She asked and I smirked at her in response. "And what does phase 2 entail?" 

"Eye for an eye" I told her and she opened her mouth too shocked to answer. "Now let's talk about how we can set Issac and Davina up, what do you think?" 

"For sure, that cute puppy love and all"

-TIMESKIP- 

Sat in Rousseau's alone at night I was sipping my bourbon when I heard someone enter the bar and stand directly behind me. 

"Let's get this over with" I Said to the vampire and they didn't reply. 

And when the stake entered my heart I laughed a magical laugh until I was dead, for a while anyway. 

A/N so I just published a new story called War Of Choices. Would appreciate it if anyone checked it out and hope you enjoy it if you do.