Chapter 44: Real Wild Child

Elijah POV 

"Brother are you sure about this?"I  Asked as Eli and Kol prepared to try revive Jeremy using the nogitsunes. He nodded his head with his brow scrunched up. "Who knows the consequences this will have on Jeremy, or what the nogitsunes will do when they are given control over yours and Kols bodies" I protested and Eli turned to me slowly. 

"Elijah we have to try" he pleaded. I was the younger twin of me and Eli and he always persuaded me no matter how stupid or dangerous the situation is, it's been like that ever since Eli could walk and talk to be able to get himself into trouble. "It's for our pack" he said and I sighed rubbing the bridge of my nose, damn him for appealing to my base instincts to protect family. 

"You ready?" Asked Kol as he joined me and Eli over by the windows. Eli nodded and they made their way over to Jeremy's body which was laid out on the dining room table. "So how do we do this?" Asked Kol as he stood awkwardly by Jeremy's body. He wiped his hands along his jeans portraying his nervousness indicated by his sweaty palms. 

"Take Jeremy's hand" instructed Eli and both did ashe instructed. "Now just shit your mind to everything and call to It" be said as he closed his eyes. Kol seemed hesitant and you could see that as he didn't close his eyes. But then Eli opened them and you knew it wasn't him. "Now it's that better" spoke the voice which sounded so much like my brothers but it wasn't. Even his physical appearance had changed. Dark bags under his eyes and paler skin he just seemed more evil in a way. "Kolllll" it sung in a mocking tone looking at the vampire. 

"How do I do it?" Kol asked in a determined voice and the thing wearing my brothers body smirked. 

"Just focus, feel him in your veins, embrace your dark side" he said as Kol closed his eyes. His smirked irked me, made me feel uncomfortable and tense like I was inferior compared to this being. An then Kols eyes opened and the same changes happened to him. 

What was worse though was both the things started to chuckle. 

"We won't do it for free" Said the thing inside Kol. "We want something in return" he said as he stood and began to look around the house touching everything he could until he stopped infron of a tense Lydia. "Now Kol, Kol really likes you sweetheart" it spoke trailing a finger along her cheek making Lydia gulp before hisvhandsermed to be forced down but nothing touched him. "And he's got fight, I like it" he chuckled as moved on. 

"What do you want?" Asked Klaus in a tense tone. 

"The strike of midnight commencing the day before the full moon we both want out for a full 24 hours" Said the thing in Eli. "It's only fair considering our body's other inhabitants get free rein most of the time, they'll be there the day of the full moon so no need to worry about all the little wolves" he spoke stopping infront of Liam with a smirk. The young wolf growled his eyes flashing trying to show he wasn't afriad. How could he be afriad of the face of someone who has helped him come to terms with his werewolf nature and helped to guide him in this twisted life. "Argh puppy's got teeth" chuckled the thing. 

"And how do we know you won't just kill innocent people?" Asked Derek. I was surprised he didn't just say yes considering I thought he held a close connection to the young Gilbert. 

"All we want us to be able to see each other for one day a month" Said the thing in Kol as he approached Jeremy's dead body. "We're brothers and by adding our power to this hybrid of sorts it will create us a new brother, you can understand at least Elijah your a family man after all?" It said an I sighed reluctantly. 

"You will all stay indoors with supervision and if we require help in any matter you will provide answers if you have them with no second motives" I said strictly to the things. They both nodded. 

"We want these body's alive as much as you do Elijah" said the thing in my dear twin before the things grasped Jeremy's hands and black veins quickly appeared. And for a long time that was all that happened. Black veins running from the creatures into Jeremy who didn't seem to change. 

Until he did all at once. He shot up gasping as Eli and Kol fell to the floor unconscious before he passed out again. 

"So I'm guessing it worked huh?, who would've thought" Said Rebekah in a surprised voice. "Right Elijah you grab Eli, Nik grab Kol and Derek why don't you grab Jeremy" suggested Rebekah and we all grabbed who she'd instructed to and went to put the trio in comfortable beds to wake up in. 

"How much you betting Jeremy has at least 20 mental breakdowns?" Said Rebekah to Klaus as we joined the others back downstairs again. 

"I think you underestimate him sister I bet he'll obly have one or two" he said and they seemed to share a look before holding out hands ready to shake. "$2000?" 

"Agreed brother"