Chapter 26: I'll Be Good

Damon POV 

I did it. I stabbed him in the chest. Only one problem though. 

———————————————-

Stiles POV 

Idiot. 

"If your going to try kill me at least stab my heart and not my lung" I told the eldest Salvatore. You could hear that everything had gone quiet and that everyone else had stopped fighting. I removed the white oak from my chest (how'd Salvatore even get any?) and threw it on the floor before turning to look at the elder Salvatore. "I'm alright you hurting me, even killing me, but that doesn't stop you from going after my pack does it? No, but this does". 

And I ripped his heart from his chest. 

———————————————-

Lydia POV 

My date with Kol was going great. We'd gone to this amazing French restaurant and Kol ordered for me, mainly because I didn't know what anything was, and we'd talked and everything was going perfect. 

And he's whipped so that's a bonus. 

But then whispered started. They weren't like the usual ones, more real and just different. But then I heard what they were saying. Someone supernatural, a vampire I think, was going to die. The urge to scream grew and guessing by his face I'm guessing Kol knew something was wrong as he leaned forward in his seat. 

"Is everything alright, darling?" He asked and I nodded my head. 

"Yeah just need some air, I'll just be a few minutes" I Said in a strained tone before I hurried outside not waiting for Kol to reply or looking at his face. When I got outside I hurried down the path into the closest alley. I started pacing as the scream started building in my throat, until I broke. 

And I screamed the vampires name. "DAMON!!!!" 

I was panting afterwards but managed to quickly catch my breath even though my throat was raw from the scream. I made my way back inside where Kol was still, thankfully, sat but with a hard expression on his face. 

"My brother killed the elder Salvatore didn't he?" He asked a bit annoyed but not majorly, why was he annoyed he didn't like Damon? I slowly nodded my head and he leaned forward looking murderous, so maybe he did like Damon. "What were they planning?" He asked and at my confused expression he elaborated. "My brother is many things but he only kills when necessary, so why did my brother kill Damon?" He said with murder heavy in his voice. 

"They were planning to kill me" I whispered barely making any sound but Kol must ha e heard as his expression if possible grew even heavier with rage and mirderous intent. "Stay in that god damn seat and finish this date or I will finish you" I threatened him as he started to stand, probably to go help Stiles kill the rest of them. He sighed but sat down non the less and smiled with fake sweetness raising his glass of wine. I just laughed at him and he started laughing too. 

He should laugh more often. 

———————————————

Stiles POV 

"Nooo!!" Screamed Stefan as the heart of his brother and only remaining family. He cane to attack me but I backhanded him and Malia cane up behind him as he turned still kneeling and she broke his neck. 

"Let what happened to the elder Salvatore be a warning don't mess with the McCall pack" said Peter smirking but I smirked too, I had a good idea to what Malia was about to say. 

"And Peters not in it" she said and everyone from the pack tried to hide their smirks as Peters face fell even though the Mystic Falls gang was stood in shock and grief. "Later assholes" Said Malia as she went to walk out of the house the rest following but I stayed behind pausing at the door. 

"I didn't want to but someone threaten those I care about, I'm sure you understand" I told them and all I received was glares but that didn't phase me as I walked out of the boarding house. 

——————————————-

Kol POV 

"You Said Stiles only kills when necessary, what did you mean by that?" Asked Lydia as we pulled up to the Lockwood mansion at the end of our date. "Sorry it's just he's never told me about his past, he didn't even tell me he was a vampire being a banshee and all I sensed it" she carried on and now I knew what she was which was an upside. 

"I'm surprised he never told you" I told the girl, it was that one moment that ruined the child like innocence he somehow managed to retain from our human years, but he didn't have the best childhood I have to admit. "It happened in 1348 and it broke him. If you want to know more you should ask him yourself" I told her and she nodded in understanding. 

She pecked my cheek before she exited the car without a word and I saw the curtains move in one of the rooms at the front of the house. 

"God bless you Besseta" I murmured to myself before I drove away. 

A/N sorry I had to kill Damon but couldn't picture that scene going any differently without Stiles actually dying and we can't have that until we unravel all his secrets. Hints for next chapter lurking around somewhere.