Chapter 15: The Party Never Ends

Stiles POV 

Seeing Damon Salvatore again was one of situations where he was either going to be pissed or elated, luckily it was the latter in this instance. 

"Damn James it's been awhile" he told me and we hugged patting each other's backs in that macho way so it seems like men are tough and too manly to hug each other. 

"Yeah man it's been since what 1890,s right?" I asked and he nodded whilst Lydia stood idly by just waiting to see how this conversation went. 

"Oh yes when you taught me the art of the crow and fog" replied Damon in a mock posh voice. I remembered teaching him how to use crows to spy on people and use the fog to make it seem like a horror scene. 

"Ah yes did come in handy I suppose?" I asked to which he nodded and he was about to reply but I got tackled from the side. "Hey Scotty boy" I said when I saw it was Scott that tackled me into a hug, I wonder if he ever considered American football? Or rugby? 

"Your finally here do you know how much Malia got hurt when you weren't here?" He asked and I laughed, the exact same thing Lydia said. 

"Wait how do you 2 know each other?" Asked Damon in a confused and disbelieving voice. 

"Its Stiles duh" said Scott in an 'area you stupid?' tone. The shock on Damon's face was priceless and if I could have reached my phone from where Scott was crushing me (seriously how much did that guy eat?) I most definately would have taken a picture. 

"Well now that that's cleared up why don't we get all the alcohol we can get the rest of the pack and do pack bonding with our newest member?" I suggested to Scott and Lydia and they both went off in search for either pack members or booze. 

"So Damon I need your help with something" I Said and he seemed confused but I only smirked in return. "It would be most useful to me if we met infront of the old Lockwood callers at 8am tomorrow?" I Said and he eyed me warily before he nodded. At that point Scott returned with Allison, Kira, Mason, Liam, teen Derek and Jeremy. 

"Hey kid where the hell have you been?" Asked Damon when he saw the younger Gilbert. I smirked and stepped back, wouldn't want to be in the way if he got angry. 

"Mexico being turned into a bone monster" he said annoyed before walking into the house. I shrugged at Damon in a 'What can you do?' manor before we all followed Jeremy inside and to Richard Lockwoods office. 

"Stiles!!" Said Malia in a happy tone when she saw me and we hugged each other before she went back to the food she'd managed to find. 

"Still don't get why you and Malia don't date" Said Lydia as she slide up beside me. 

"I need you to do me a favour Lyds, at about midnight?" I asked but didn't elaborate at her confused stare, she'd figure it out. "Alright let's open the whiskey!!"

———————————————

Kol POV 

One drink for the loss of killing. One drink for the loss of booze. One drink for the game coming to an end. 

"You seem extremely depressed" Said a methodical voice from my right. I turned my head and saw a beautiful sight, one I may never be able to see again and should gaze upon for as long as possible. 

"Well Lydia, when your mere days away from death it's important to divulge in delicacies such as alcohol" I said to the girl swirling my 9th drinks in its glass. She smiled ordering a drink from the nameless barkeep when I noticed her clothes were fancied than usual. "Was their a party I wasn't invited to?" I asked in a teasing tone and the girl laughed breathily shaking her pale, flawless face to the side so her silky strawberry blonde hair wasn't in her vibrant emerald eyes. 

"Well Caroline was in charge of invites so I'm not really surprised" she said laughing lighting and I laughed along with her. "Why do think your going to die?" She suddenly asked and I paused my hand halfway to my mouth as I readied myself to take a gulp. 

"Because a very bad man is most likely on his way" I replied before taking that well deserved gulp. She frowned like she was thinking of some reasonable explaination, like what I was saying made no sense. 

"I'm going to let you in on a secret, okay?" And when she didn't continue I'm guessing she was waiting for a reply so I slowly nodded my head curious as to what she was going to share. "Well I sense death and your surrounded by it" and I'm sure if I could I would have paled until I had no blood left in my face, she literally just signed my death certificate. "But only from your victims, your not dying anytime soon" she said and I sighed in relief and finished my drink in one gulp as a sort of alcoholics victory. 

"Well you just put me back into the game" I Said with a happy smile on my face as I turned on my seat to face Lydia. She smiled softly at me and grabbed her purse like she was going to leave, I guess she didn't have any reason to stay and I needed to go celebrate with my family, they'd thought my recent behaviour was rather strange, I guess it kind of was. 

"Well I'm gonna go but I expected to be picked up Friday at 7pm Lockwood mansion I want to go to a very fancy restaurant and for you not to eat the waiters/waitresses" she said in a demanding tone and I laughed although I nodded my head, Lydia Martin really was something else entirely. "Also you might want to check your jacket pockets" she said before she walked away leaving my alone once again. 

I reached into both the pockets on my jackets and pulled out a piece of paper that I can't recall being there. Opening the letter I was dumb-founded, maybe Lydia can't sense my approaching death because I'm already dead.