Chapter 75: It Must Be Love

Eli POV 

"What do you mean you don't want Derek walking you down the isle?" I asked/ Shouted at Hayley ducking minutes before the wedding. "Derek's a great choice"

"But he's not mine" Hayley said and I groaned. 

"Well who's going to do it instead? Talia, Elijah, Mary?" I asked her with a sigh. "I could go get one of them now if you want"

"Would you do it?" She asked me and I froze in my pacing. "Please?" She asked stepping forward with a pleading expression on her face. 

"Fine but I'm not sure I like the groom all too much, I might just have to give him the boot and refuse to give you away" I Said making her laugh before Rebekah, thankfully in her own body, came around the corner. 

"Right best get ready, we start in one minute" she said happily giving Hayley a thumbs up before disappearing again. Looking to Hayley I saw she was nervous. 

"Hey everything will be okay, okay?" I Said to her getting major fault in our stars vibes. She nodded and I offered her my arm. "Let's do this thang" I Said and Hayley smiled at me appreciatively before I nodded and I headed towards the ceremony. Walking I looked as everyone stood when Hayley was in view. I didn't really have much of a job I mean Jackson and Hayley were suppose to walk down the isle together I just walked her to the beginning of the isle. I think this would make more sense to me if I was a wolf. "Don't be an asshole, either of you"

With that they both started their walk down the isle whist I took a seat near the back of the hall. I saw everyone seemed happy forbthe couple and I'm guessing most of the people present were wolves. The ceremony was nice, beautiful really. The couple uptop seemed happy and when I heard gasps around the room and more than a few eyes glowing yellow I knew the ceremony had worked. 

"Right time to boogie"

-TIMESKIP-

"I know you've missed your daughter but I'm surprised you didn't take her downstairs" I told Malia. She was sat with the little girl who was dressed in a lilac dress, the same colour as her mother jumpsuit. 

"I know but I kind of just want her to myself for awhile I guess" she told me smiling brightly as Hope grabbing her finger making Malia wave her arm around. "Do you think she'll end up like all of us?" She asked and I frowned confused, like us in What way. "Broken?"

"She's too strong for that, she has all of us to protect her and we won't let her get hurt" I told Malia crouching down next to the coyote gaining a gummy smile from the baby. "Always and forever our Hope"

"Don't I love to see my favourite girls" Klaus Said from the doorway. "It's a shame Eli was here to ruin the lively scene" he said with a smirk, it was clear to see where Hope got her smile from. "Why don't we take her downstairs? To meet the pack?"

"Sure, they might as well know who they are suppose to be be protecting" Malia Said and she stood lifting Hope by her armpits and putting her on her hip before walking to Nik. "Shall we?"

"We shall indeed" Klaus Said before taking Hope much to Malias dismay. "Come along Eli"

"Yeah yeah dogbreath" I Said with a sigh as I followed the small family down to the courtyard. Hayley seemed shocked at Holes appearance. 

"Everyone I'd like to call your attention" Klaus said moving to stand with the newly weds. "This union was for the benefit of your pack but also my family" he said smiling at Hope as she hit his cheek, she just would not stay still that child. "This here is my daughter Hope" she said and people seemed shocked having thought she died. "We ask that you protect her, as whilst she isn't Hayleys blood she is still her family"

"Klaus" Hayley said clearly happy we thought of her as family. 

"Now let's celebrate, to Hayley and Jackson" Klaus finished with a smile in the newly weds direction. We all drank a toast of champagne and I saw Kol talking to Lydia whilst Jimmy tried convincing some female werewolf he was actually Kol. 

"You know I showed up a few hours before the wedding because I was bored and then suddenly I was allowed to leave" Camille said as she walked over. "But I've been left so Josh and Aiden can make out" she told me and I laughed, typical them. "So how have you been?"

"Okay I suppose" I told her and she didn't seem to believe me. "I've bedn fine, just busy trying to keep these morons alive"

"Hey I started this conga line, I'm not a moron" Scott Said as he and a line of people behind him were doing the conga as they walked passed us. 

"I helped dipshit" Kai said offended. "And Caroline, she is the fun police"

"Huh rude" she Caroline as she moved passed. "You should try some of the fruity tequila cocktail, I am found the recipe on Pinterest an it didn't disappoint"

"Ahh a true family wedding" Camille said with a smile and a small laugh. 

"Who do you think will pass out drunk first?"

"At the rate he's going, Kai but maybe Damon"

"Probably Damon"

"How can he drink it that fast?"