Chapter 53: You're In Love With A Psycho

Davina POV 

"You What?!!" I screeched at Marcel. He'd just told me they killed some cocky vampire in the quarter for killing one of Marcels men, he was also apart of a werewolf pack. Sound familiar? 

"Why do you care Davina? This guy knew where you are, he's not a threat to you anymore" explained Marcel but I didn't care. Perhaps it was childish but I turned my back on him, crossing my arms over my chest and ignoring him. "Davina I was trying to protect you, Davina" Shouted Marcel upset and I heard him sigh as him phone chimed. "Look I have to go but we will talk about this later" said the vampire before he left the attic swiftly. I sat down on my bed curling up into a ball and tried to keep the tears at bay. 

Stiles was becoming a really good friend and now he's gone. And Marcel seems to like me in complete isolation which is awful. 

"Hey little lady don't cry" I heard a voice say and I turned my head and saw someone I didn't recognise. "I'm Issac, Issac Layhey" he told me as he walked into the room and I sat up wiping my face, can't show weakness. "I was wondering, just because he'd come here before and he might of again, have you seen this guy?" He asked and held out his phone and showed me a picture. It was Stiles. "I'm guesssing by your face it's not a good reaction"

"Marcel had him killed" I told him and he frowned looking at his phone before he chuckled. He found ounhis friend, possible packmate if I'm guessing right, was dead and he was chuckling. "What's so funny?"

"Everything" he laughed before he tried to become more serious. "I'll see you around" he told me before he started to leave. "By the way he keeps a knife in his shoe" he said pointing to the coffin before he left the room. Weird. And then my phone rang so I obviously answerenit whilstbstaring at the coffin from my bed. 

"Hey D, look I know I'm not your favourite person right now" understatement, "but there's wolves in the quarter and tomorrow is a full moon so we'll need to take some precautions so I'll be round later" he told me and I said okay before hanging up as I heard a noise. 

I heard it behind me but nobody was there when I turned around so I turned back to the coffin, still closed. And then nothing else happened. "Strange"

————————————————————-

VoidStiles POV 

"Turn the bloody music down!!" Shouted Rebekah as me and my 2 brothers were finally reunited. And now we were exploring all that the 21st century had to offer, fun. "I Said turn it down!!"

"But she vamp, this songs goooooood" Said Kol, except he wasn't Kol at the minute really. "Oh Stiles has an idea"

"We're going by names, that aren't our names" I Said and both looked so amazed, it was like I was the person who discovered how to make bourbon in the room filled with vampires. Seriously though it's like every vampire weather they've met or not drinks bourbon, hilarious. "I mean I already I have 2 names, well the meat suit does"

"Jimmy, I'm officially Jimmy" decided Kol, well Jimmy who was possessing Kol. "Eli for the meat suit an Stiles is you" Jimmy said pointing at me narrowing his eyes so I nodded. "Brother possessing Jeremy, what shall ye be named?"

"Kyle" I Said and they both turned to look at me. "Just throwing around some ideas" I defended myself. 

"Yeah sure Kyle it is" he said and then fell back to sprawling on the armchair. "I'm bored, anyone wanna sneak out?" He asked so me and Jimmy nodded. 

"Nobody is leaving this house" Said Elijah as he entered the room along with Finn. We all 'boo'd at him, like he care but we did it anyway. "This was the deal made"

"But at heart we are mischievous children, who are in supernatural bodies" I pointed out and then I turned to my brothers. "Window" I Said quickly and then we were all jumping through the window. And it would have worked too if it wasn't for that pool and it's meddling water too. 

"Could you have not just walked through the door?" Asked Rebekah as we watched Jimmy as he floated on the surface. He was face down, possibly dead or dying. 

"No this was much more fun"

———————————————————

Davina POV 

"Marcel" I said as the vampire entered the attic. My voice held discontent and annoyance and bitchiness, I was moody in other words. "Come here to find out about more friends of mine you can kill? Oh wait I don't have many friends since I trapped in an attic in a church" 

"Haha, you figure out how to kill an original yet?" Marcel asked and I shook my head. "You tried anything today?" He asked and I shook my head again. I heard the coffin open but didn't pay attention to it. "Davina?" He said so I turned around to look at him when I saw what he was looking. 

"Oh my god" I Said standing up and walking next to Marcel. 

"He's gone"