Chapter 74: White Wedding Pt1

Eli POV 

"Here comes the princess!!!" Cheered Malia as she slipped into the compound with a bundle in her arms. "Look at her isn't she just the most adorable thing you have ever seen?!!" She gushed before cooing at her baby as her excitement made her stir before she settled down again. "I have my baby, at our home and in my arms!!"

"Thank god she doesn't look like Klaus, that ensures she'll be a cutie pie" I Said stroking anfinger over the babies cheek as Malia giggled and I heard Klaus growl quietly. "So, hows motherhood finally treating you?"

"Great my little girls the opposite of her daddy, my little angel" Malia cooed at the child and Malia smiled at everyone else and I saw the pained look on Kais face. "What's wrong?"

"Don't expect me to change any nappies" he said before walking back inside the house. Rolling my eyes I looked at Hayley who seemed nervous. 

"What's up with you? Besides now being a blood-sucking parasite?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes. 

"It's a lot to get used to" she replied looking to the others before smiling and following Kai's lead. 

"What is this? This was suppose to be a happy reunion and everyone's miserable as cow shit" complained Malia and I laughed as everyone cheered throwing confetti that they were hiding behind their backs. "Is that Peppa Pig on that confetti? Awesome" 

"Here's the bracelet keep it on her at all times, never take it off" Said Freya handing Malia the bracelet which Klaus took and put on Hope whilst Malia held her still. 

"Now let's discuss murder, I mean Hope will have to know more about it if she's in this family" I Said and everyone glared. "Fine Malia why don't you put her down for a nap"

"Actually today is Hayley and Jackson's emergency wedding, Hayley here's a dress I bought for you everyone get to work we need everything set up in an hour which leaves you with one hour to  hangs before the ceremony starts" Said Bekah. 

"Hurry Up please we don't have all day" Caroline stated as she had a stack of chairs in her arms. "Hayley sorry to say but non of the others will be able to make it, sorry" she said before she walked into a different room. "But on the bright side Derek can walk you down the isle"

"Okay then, that's fine" Hayley said taking the dress from Rebekah, well the body she's in but whatever. 

"Also I want my body back until Dahlia is dealt with" she told Freya who nodded. "So who wants to stab me?"Kai instantly raised him hand, same with me and Damon. "Do t seem so happy about it?"

"Banjoink!!" We heard Shouted before an arrow embedded itself into Rebekah's neck. "Bullseye!!" We heard Heremy shout from a balcony as he was holding a crossbow. "Was I not suppose to do that?"

"No perfect shot" Shouted Kai But turned away from Jeremy frowning. "Eli help me set up a violent trap that he will heal from easily"

"Consider it done" I Said to the witch who winked before walking inside. "So what now?"

"Help us set the emergency wedding up" Caroline shouted as she made another run with another stack of chairs. "This needs to be perfect!!"

"She's crazy" Damon said hands on hips. "Well I'm helping" he said and made to help before looking at Malia. "I would like to keep my spleen" He said to her judging look. 

"Great let's get started"

-TIMESKIP-

"Hey" Hayley said walking into the room. "You look nice"

"Could say the same for you, give me a twirl" I Said and she did so with a laugh. "Beautiful, do you need help with anything last minute?" I asked her and she shook her head no. "Nerves?"

"Yeah" she answered walking further into the room and sitting on the bed. "Ha e you ever been married before?" 

"I was engaged, 700 years later she turns out to be a Bitch" I Said and she laughed. "Only other person I loved enough for marriage was kidnapped by the same guy and is now travelling with her twin brother somewhere" I told her and she nodded. 

"Anyone else? I mean you have been Alive for 1000 years" Hayley pointed out and I shook my head. 

"Nope, people are usually more afraid than intrigued" I told her and she nodded. "That or they prefer Elijah" I Said and she raised an eyebrow with a smirk. "No sibling rivalry, he usually attracts the boring ones anyway"

"Oh really?" She asked with a laugh. "Thank you"

"For what?" I asked her and she hugged me awkwardly since we were sat side by side. 

"For helping me stay calm"