Chapter 56: Psycho Killer

Eli POV 

"Davina!!" I Shouted as I ran into the attic. She stood shocked as she saw me burst into the room. 

"You were dead!!" She shouted before she gave me an aneurism, usually it wouldn't hurt but werewolf bites made me weak. "You lied to me" she shouted as I groaned in pain. 

"Let me explain" I Said in pain and she let up and I breathed in relief. "I did lie to you but one of my pack are in danger" I told her and she folded her arms defiantly. "She's pregnant and one of the witches linked themselves to her and now because of whatever it is Sophie is doing its killing her child so please help me" I begged the young witch who nodded. "This is the spell and this is the knot that symbolises the binding" I Said and she nodded looking the work over. 

—————————————————-

Elijah POV 

"Sophie!!" I shouted as I carried Jeremy into the cemetery. She looked up and saw us and stood quickly. 

"I am so sorry I tried to stop her but I couldn't do anything" she said in a sincerely apologetic voice. "What's wrong with him?" She asked as we set Jeremy down. 

"What did you mean you tried to stop them?" Asked Kol with a murderous look. "Start talking"

"Agnes used a dark object that raised body temperature and since I'm linked to Malia she'll feel it too and it could cause her to miscarry" Said the young witch and I was tempted to kill her but we needed her alive because of Malia. 

"If you weren't linked to the mother of my child you'd have already lost your head" Said Klaus in a murderous tone. 

"Tell is what is wrong with Jeremy before Nik murders you in his anger, or perhaps it will be one of us I'm not quite sure yet" Said Rebekah with a glare and the witch knelt down to observe the marking. 

"My best guess is dark magic, someone wants him dead to cause a fracture in your group" Said the witch an I sighed in annoyance, god why did people always seem to want Jeremy dead? It always seemed to be him getting hurt or killed. 

"Is there any way to reverse the effects?" I asked and Sophie thought beforebstanding and grabbing her grimoire and flicking through it. 

"This should slow the effects until I can find a more permanent solution" Said Sophie as she gathered some herbs and stated to grind them together. "Put it on the wound, apply it regularly and I'll see what I can do about Malia and then get back to fixing him" Said the witch before turning around only for Eli to grab her throat. 

"What did you do?" He asked dangerously.

"We need her alive Eli, Jeremy's dying, so is my child" Said Klaus pleading with his older brother who merely sent him a quick glance. 

"The linking spells gone I've got Davina trust again and we don't need her" he told us and Sophie seemed to be pleading. "Why should I keep you alive?"

"It wasn't me that tried to kill the baby, it was Agnes" said Sophie and I saw Eli's eyebrow raise. 

"Well then she'll die first" Said Eli before letting go of Sophie and speeding away. 

"He can't kill her she's the only elder left and we need her to complete the harvest" Sophie pleaded. 

"Fix Jeremy, I'll make sure Agnes doesn't die by my brothers hands" I told the witch before following after Eli. "Eli" I said when I found him with the Argents outside of St. Anne's Church. "I promised Sophie that Agnes would not die by your hand" I Said to my brother who seemed to grow frustrated. 

"If not mine brother it better be yours" he said before making his way into the church, ready for the blood to start spilling. 

—————————————————-

Jeremy POV 

"So pretty much this will make me go crazy until I die"?" I asked as Sophie explained what the marking on my wrist was. "Oh great, probably the worse one yet" I muttered to myself but Erica and Laura slapped me over the head for it. 

"I'll find a way to reverse it but I can't say if I'll actually find anything" Said Sophie and I nodded. "I mean if you know a siphoner witch that would make it go quicker" sai Sophie before picking up a grimoire. 

"Wait siphoner you say?" Asked Eli suddenly walking into the room. Sophie nodded and Eli got a magical look on his face. "I'll be back in a few days, I have a psychopath to bring back" he said before walking away. 

"Anyone else kind of worried?" Asked Rebekah and everyone nodded. 

"God help us all" Said Elijah noncommitedly and everyone just looked at him a he read his newspapers. "What would everyone like for dinner I was thinking I would cook?" He asked. 

"So your not scared about your psycho brother having a psycho friend?" Asked Issac and Elijah gave him a blank look. 

"I have 3 psycho brothers with psycho friends you'll have to be more specific" 

"I take offense"

"I take compliment"