Chapter 69: Dark In My Imagination

Eli POV 

"I had fun we should do that again sometime" Said Malia as we walked back into the compound. "We haven't hung out like that in a while"

"I know we should murder people together more often we make a good team" I told her and she nodded in agreement before we turned to the others. 

"I guess we know who killed your guys and took the rings before you got there then" Said Elijah taking the axe from me. "Warn us next time please"

"Maybe" I Said to him and he sighed. "Well we got the rings I won't be in pain every full moon, and now we need to find Finn" I Said and sat down accepting the bourbon that Rebekah offered me. "So any ideas?" 

"Locator spell?" Suggested Lydia and I shrugged hoping Kol was around it he wasn't. 

"We don't know if it would work as we are looking for a soul not a body" Said Niklaus. He crossed his arms and put one hand under his chin as he thought about what could be done. "Right I've got nothing, Bekah what did find out from mother?"

"Well she's in the body of a women named Lenore or something like that" said Rebekah flippantly. "If we could find someone to trap her in that body it would be easier, but Davina doesn't know the spell and Kai has run off somewhere" 

"Was there anybody withher?" Malia asked. "Think about you said Finn was the favourite son she'd want to keep his close by" 

"There was, Oh my god" Said Rebekah. "He introduces himself as Vincent Griffith but when he was shaking my hand he winked at me, he was trying to tell me he was Finn" she declared excitedly. 

"So now can we kill her?" Malia asked. 

"Malia there's sometimes a little more to it than that" Said Scott. "What is the next step?"

"Well we know our mother wants us human and together" Kol said walking into the compound with the witches following behind him. "Now we need Davina and Kai close enough to be able to perform this spell in mother to trap her that body and then if we turn her she won't be able to body jump anyone else" he announced and I clapped. 

"What it's a good plan" I defended when everyone looked at me like I was a weirdo. "I'll get mother here you guys take care of the rest" I told them and they all nodded. "Time to say good bye Lenore"

-TIMESKIP-

"Heard you talked to Bekah" I announced walking into the greenhouse where my mother was. She seemed to be having an emotional talk with whom I'm guessing Finn is occupying. "Let me guess Finn"

"Yes, your brother knows the true meaning of morality and humanity" said my mother and I looked to Finn with a hard glare. He bowed his head in shame. "What can I do for you Eli?"

"Why'd you kill Hope?" I asked her and she seemed confused. "Your granddaughter, Niklaus' child? That was her name you know" I told her and she seemed shameful. 

"You remember me telling you of the witch who cast a spell on me when I was carrying you and Elijah don't you?" She asked and I nodded. "Did you ever figure out who it was?"

"Finn helped, it was Dahlia" I Said and she nodded. "Why would you killing Hope have anything to do with our aunt that is 1000 years dead?" I Shouted at her in rage and she gave me an aneurysm but I didn't register it. 

"Because she's not dead Eli" she shouted back and I frowned confused but still angry. "She's alive and she will abduct every first born of my child and your children until there are no more Mikaelsons, obviously this didn't go to plan as I turned you into what you are today"

"So she would have kidnapped Hope and used her for her own gain then?" I asked quietly and she nodded putting a 'comforting' hand on my shoulder. 

"Yes and what she did to you did not go to plan either" she told me and I frowned. "The darkness was meant to infect me and both of my children but instead you took all its power, you protected us both my child and now your damned to an eternity living with the pain she has brought you" she said and I looked at the floor frowning. "Let me help you my child, let me release you from this burden and free you from this creatures torment. Help me make us a family again because wherever you go the others will follow" 

"I'll have to get back to you on that" I told her looking up at her face. "Thank you, for telling me the truth"

"We can't be a family if we have secrets can we"

"I suppose not"