Chapter 72: Who Made Who

Eli POV 

"Finn just tell us what your planning and all this could be over" I Said as Finn screamed in pain. I don't think he heard me. "Finn what's ypor plan?"

"To see mothers vision come true" he said and I sighed. Gonna need more than that buddy. "To make us all human or at least not vampires, to help Niklaus"

"Help Klaus How?" Damon questioned his hand tightening around the rope he was holding. "Answer me!!"

"Hope needs to go" he said when Damon started to pull the rope. Damon realised the rope and sent Finn crashing the the ground holding his neck in pain. "We are all in danger, Niklaus can have another child, Hope cannot live any longer"

"Why?" Damon asked but I pushed past him and grabbed Finns chin. "Eli?"

"What aren't I being told?" I hissed at him looking him in the eye. "Finn"

"Dahlia is still alive" he said quietly and I threw him to the floor and started pacing. "She will kill us all to get to Hope, you can't stop her"

"Who's Dahlia?" Damon asked me turning from Finn. "Eli?"

"She's our psychotic aunt who our mother made a deal with, every first born of every generation of our family be given over to her so Esther could have children" I told him and his eyes widened. "I thought she died 1000 years ago, she's the one that put the nogitsune in me when Esther refused to give up her first born"

"If that was 1000 years ago how is she still alive? Or supposedly alive?" Damon asked and I shrugged. 

"I don't know but she is, Let's go" I Said and turned around to leave the cemetery. "Leave Finn there"

"Like I was going to help him" Damon said and I looked over at him laughing and as we rounded a corner and looked ahead of us we both stopped. "And you are?"

"Freya" she replied stepping forwards. "It's nice to meet you Eli, I always looked forward to meeting"

"Not creepy or anything, I don't have time for some weird fan club I have things to do" I told her turning to Damon. "Let's go"

"I'm not some fan club, I can help you stop Dahlia" she told me and I looked towards her curiously. "I'm Freya Mikaelson your eldest sibling"

"Well shit" Damon said. "How can we trust you?"

"I'm not asking for your trust I'm asking for your help" she told me and o heard footsteps behind me, Finn made an appearance. I looked back at the women as I heard her moving quickly. She was holding up a pendant, a blue stone, and chanting. Finn collapsed to the ground, is he dead?

"Killing Finn doesn't exactly put you in our good books" I told her and she made a sheepish face. 

"I've put Finns soul into the pendant, whoever that is will take control again" she informed us and I nodded. "What will it take for you to trust me? Even the slightest"

"Help us out someone back into their correct body" I Said looking to Damon. "And helping us locate our sister"

"Consider it done"

-TIMESKIP-

"I recognise you" Kol Said as me, Damon and Freya walked back into the compound. "Shouldn't you be dead?"

"I don't think we've met" Freya Said confused and then Jimmy appeared confused at the new face. "Kol"

"Oh you think that's Kol not that's Jimmy I'm Kol Who's currently inhabiting a werewolf, with horrible fashion at I add" he said looking down at himself or well Issac I guess. "So how's she alive?"

"She's our older sister" I announced causing a new face to spit out her drink when she appeared. "Freya, Your here"

"Hello sister" Freya Said and I looked between them confused. "We met inside that witch prison"

"Why were you in a witch prison?" Damon asked just as Kai appeared with some pork rinds. 

"Guilty as charged I thought it would be fun" he told us sitting in one of the chairs. "So who's dies today?"

"Nobody so far" Rebekah said annoyed. "What now?"

"I pit Kol back into his own body, we figure out how to hide Hope from Dahlia" Freya Said and Jimmy started to back away. "We could pit you into a different body Jimmy, if you want?"

"Yes I like being in control full time, I'm going to be a real boy" he said happily turning to look at Kol. "You were a good host for a while"

"You were a good parasite too mate" Kol Said and they hugged, it was all very emotional and weird but it's Kol and Jimmy neither are really sane. 

"Well, here's an idea we hide Hope who's in mortal peril first?"

"Good idea let's get started"