Chapter 13: Welcome To The Black Parade

Lydia POV 

I was pissed off beyond belief. I woke up this morning to a phone call and a hangover and now I was still in my pyjamas driving me, Allison and Malia to Caroline's house. It was early enough that she wouldn't be at school yet or be on her way. 

"Why are we going to see Barbie again?" Asked Malia. She was in the back on Dereks Camaro eating a bagel which she stole from Tyler. Those 2 should really talk about the fact that their cousins. 

"Because I'm annoyed" I muttered. I really should have gotten some coffee before we left and judging by the fact that Allison is asleep in her seat she should have gotten some as well. We spent the rest of the short drive of the in silence since yeah my head can't handle much more conversation. When we arrived at Caroline's we all piled out of the car after waking up Ally. We walked up to the house and I walked straight inside and was immediately hit with the smell of coffee. "Caroline coffee me" I said walking into the kitchen where I saw Caroline and her mom Liz. 

"Hey Lyds, uhhh What are you doing here?" Asked Caroline as she got 3 mugs from the cupboard whilst Malia found some chicken in the fridge. 

"Forbes-Martin party planning time, tonight at the Lockwood mansion" I Said and she immediately turned to stare at me wide eyed. "Coffee Caroline coffee" and then she got back to making th heavenly drink. Once we all got some coffee and ate a bagel each we got to the party. 

"So what's the party for and do you have a theme in mind?" Asked Caroline as she got her notebook. She decided to take the day off cause this was a speacial day. 

"Well it's to welcome Stiles back to Mystic Falls and theme wise don't bother" I Said and then we listed everything we'd need. "Cups, alcohol, snacks extra cups for beer pong we need to check the sound system and I've got a playlist of music the pack listen to, anything else or can we start compelling some minions?" 

"We've got everything and if we think of anything else we'll I'm sure it will be an easy fix" she said and with that we borrowed some of Caroline's clothes and got to work. 

——————————————

Stiles POV 

Ahh the sweet smell of Virginia air. The windows were rolled down no other cars on the road, it was the warm late summer early autumn air and everything was peaceful. Outside the car that was. 

"Derek stop!! What the hell are you 2 idiots doing?" I shouted at the 2 teens in the back. Derek had managed to anger Jeremy although nowadays that's quite an easy feat and Jer climbed over the seats into the back and now there was blood on my seats. "Okay Derek shut up, Jer back in the front before I snap both your necks" I shouted and thankfully they both listened and Jeremy climbed back into the front. 

"How long TIL this goes away?" Asked Jeremy gesturing to the bones sticking out of his hands like you'd see on a berserker. They happened when he got mad and his eyes went a sandy colour and his skin started to feel more bone like, I did try stop him from going to attack Derek. Derek however was holding a bleeding arm which was holding his bleeding nose, Jeremy didn't have a scratch on him. 

"When you calm down which needs to hapapen soon were nearly there" I Said and Jeremy started trying to calm down which didn't work. We drove in silence as Jeremy tried to calm down using the technique I taught him. About 20 minutes later the bones were still prominent on Jeremy's arms and we pulled up to the sandwich shop, the witch I knew knew another witch which owned the shop. "Put this on and follow me" I Said handing Jeremy a hoodie which was too big for him and thankfully covered the bones on his arms. 

Walking inside I was greeted by the smell of Well sandwiches and walked into the back of the shop with the 2 teens following me. I opened a door which said employees only and saw the witch we'd come to visit. 

"Ahhh Lucy Bennett I thought I'd find you here" I said walking into the small room which held all sorts of magic trinkets and voodoo stuff. She looked up surprised but smiled when she saw me, I had a much better relationship with witches than most other vampires, Well all vampires in general really. 

"Stiles, are you still going by that?" She asked and I nodded my head as she stood up and we hugged each other. Pulling away we smiled at each other. "So Stiles What can I do for you, Gilbert and the other kid?" She asked and i looked between Jeremy and Lucy confused. 

"We met at a masquerade thing back in Mystic Falls back when she owed Katherine" Jeremy said and I sneered in disgust, gotta hate Katerina. "So how do you 2 know each other?" Asked Jeremy as we all sat around a table. 

"Oh well about 18 years ago Lucy's dear mother spelled me to make it seem like I was a baby that was aging, I grew up around Lucy she used to babysit me and Scott" I said and he laughed at that probably not expecting that answer. 

"Yeah I use to see how long I could give toddler Stiles an aneurism for until he complained, 5 minutes 43 seconds" she said and we both laughed as I remembered those care free moments. "So Anyway what do wou need?" She asked and my smile changed into a smirk. 

"A few things actually, a pendant to help Jeremy control his new found berserker-ness, I need to spell placed on me removed and I need you to send this message to Kol" I Said handing Lucy the paper. I didn't complain as she read since she probably had a good idea as to what it said anyway. 

"Alright, lets get started then" 

A/N thanks to everyone who helped get this fic more than 500 reads. Not long till Stiles is in Mystic Falls now. Hope people enjoy this and I would love it if people could check out my other Vampire Diaries fic called 'The First Gilbert is the last'.