Chapter 82: Victorious

Elijah POV

It seemed Eli would t go down without a fight. Malia went to claw my brother but he grabbed her wrist bending it backwards before breaking her knee with a kick and then throwing her into a crate. Klaus quickly came behind Eli most likely to bite him hopefully to slow him down but Eli turned at the last second grabbing his neck with a dark yet blank look in his eyes. 

Until they seemed to regain consciousness and Eli dropped his hand before turning to Dahlia. 

"You really should t underestimate me darling" he said with a malicious smirk. "I'm a Mikaelson Aren't I afterall?" 

Next thing I know my knees broke and Dahlia somehow used her magic to gain possession of the white oak. 

"I am your superior child in every way" Dahlia Said in a light voice filled with malice. "Why bother trying? I shall take the children even if I have to kill each and every one of your to do so"

"Yeah no I don't think so" Said Lydia and I turned seeing her and the rest of the pack enter along with the crescent wolves. Surprisingly Elena, Bonnie, Stefan and Alaric were there with a smirking Damon. "You May be a thousand years old but I'm Lydia Martin, much worse than the Mikaelson hoard you hag"

And with that the witches started chanting and I frowned. Dahlia started chanting back and I couldn't for the life of me think what it could be they were trying to do. The witches were drawing energy from all the vampires and werewolves around them, for what purpose? 

"Eli" Rebekah shouted stabbing our mother with the knife. She tossed the dagger to Eli who in turn threw it right at Dahlias chest who stopped chanting at the impact. 

The witch collapsed dropping the white oak and turning to dust as she hit the floor. 

"Well god knows how many of you would have died without me" Lydia said with a laugh before hugging Kol who beamed at the witch. 

"You did good Elijah" Talia said walking over and I smiled at the alpha wolf. "You know besides getting your ass kicked by your twin"

"He May be stronger but I'm older" I laughed with amusement before I felt myself get thrown. 

"ELLIIIIII"

A/N this chapter is much much shorter than my usual short chapters because I was having trouble with inspiration and when I did get it I decided to do this short chapter but I will get to work on it again, sorry for the delay.