Chapter 55: Poison

Elijah POV 

"How could you?!!" Klaus Shouted again as he tried, again, to attack Rebekah. 

"Niklaus enough" I shouted throwing Niklaus to the other side of the room. He stood again but seeing my face he decided against attacking and stood still. "Now Rebekah where do you think Eli could be being held?" I asked the other blonde in the family and she shook her head like she couldn't think but then she paused, realisation lite her face. 

"The infirmity, the infirmiry I worked at" She Said and I nodded as she walked over the the map. "It's here" she said pointing somewhere on the map. Nodding I made to leave when Finn stood in my way. 

"Brother I suggest you move before I move you myself" I Said dangerously and Finn just glared. 

"Think about this, calm yourself before you act" he told me so I took a second to breath and calm myself. "Our family will go and the others will stay in the plantation" Finn said and I nodded. Eli was dangerous enough, Eli with werewolf venom in his system was apocalyptic. 

"Let's go" I Said in a calm voice and my siblings nodded before we were leaving, the others knew to stay at the plantation. 

-TIMESKIP- 

"Why would they want Eli? And how did they know he was our brother?" Rebekah suddenly ask as we all approached. We all stopped and turned towards her. "Who would have motive?"

"That doesn't matter what matters is we retrieve our brother and Jeremy if they used him to lure Eli here" Said Kol and I nodded in agreement and Rebekah sighed nodding. "Bekah me and you will go through the back incase these three run into trouble at the front" Said Kol and glancing at his brothers we all nodded minutely and off the youngest were. Even if they were my baby siblings I trusted they'd be able to handle themselves, Kol certainly would god knows he loves a good bloodbath. 

"Let's move" Said Klaus in a angry voice as we stalked towards the main infirmity doors. It was run down, that much was clear as we entered, the walls were gray and the building sohould have been demolished years ago considering the extensive termite damage I saw with just a quick glance. "Where's our brother?!!" Shouted Klaus into the building and nobody answered except music, low and elegant sprang to life faintly in the depths of the old hospital. 

I waved my hand towards the right looking at Niklaus and he nodded going that way whilst Finn took the left without prompting, I walked forwards. Walking among the dusty halls the music grew louder and I could hear the crackling more clearly and the low humming that followed the tune perfectly. 

Walking into a room I saw Eli and Jeremy both strapped to tables. Eli unconscious his head lying in a contraption that wouldn't allow his broken neck to heal (at least he wasn't in agony from the werewolf bites) and poor Jeremy was writhing in pain as something was pumped into his body, his throat seemed to be torn up and his screams were silent. 

"If your wondering what I'm putting into him it's vampire blood, to speed up his healing process" said the women who then turned around. Dark skinned and oval eyes, not much definition in her face as it was well rounded, her eyes seemingly sinking into her head. Overall nothing speacial or memorable. "I bet your wondering my reasons aren't you?" She asked and I stepped further into the room. 

"Well I would like to know why you deem it necessary to torture a child in such a way and to hold dear Eli captive in such an... uncomfortable position" I Said as I observedy 2 pack mates, and who thought I'd use that term. I knew I would mention the term but I never thought it would apply to me, Niklaus maybe she To his nature but the rest of us well. 

"I'm doing this for revenge, for Celeste" she said harshly and I turned to look at her shocked. "For all that have fallen by the hands of your family and will continue to fall" Said to women and suddenly she had a needle in hand and was injecting something, or nothing, into the IV line that was inserted into Jeremy's hand. I sped forward removing the tubing from Jeremy's hand before the air bubble reached the end of the long tube, unnecessarily long might I add. And when I looked up Kol had ripped her heart from her chest and was enjoying ripping her body up further. 

"Kol!!" Finn shouted as he entered the room shortly followed by Niklaus and Rebekah. "That's enough" our elder brother finally said calmly and Kol looked like a kicked puppy. 

"But Finnnn..." he whined and with a stern look Kol dropped the arm he was holding. "Your all no fun" he complained before he turned his attention to the other nogitsune crossbreads. Turning to them myself I trusted the others to care for Eli who wasn't in as worse a state as Heremy who finally ceased in soundless cries. 

"Jeremy" I said calmly to the shaking boy who lied still staring wide eyed at the ceiling with fearfilled eyes. "Jeremy" I repeated but I got no response. Laying a hand on his arm slowly he still didn't reach until he quickly did. 

By stabbing me in the chest with one of his retractable bone daggers, breaking his bindings in the process.

"Jeremy" Said Kol as he held his hands up as Jeremy backed away. "It's us, your alright, your safe" Said Kol and I saw Jeremy's eyes flicker to behind the vampire until I saw the nasty rash on his arm. Speeding forward I slammed the boys head against the wall knocking him unconscious. "Elijah what the hell I was getting through to him?!" Shouted Kol upset as I bent down as looked at the boys arm. "Elijah?"

"We need to get him to Sophie figure out what this is" I Said showing them the red rash that stemmed from a puncture hole, he'd been injected with something that must have caused this. The others nodded and we were leaving, Finn taking Eli to the plantation.

———————————

Lydia POV 

"I think I'm sick" complained Malia as she sat miserably in the chair. Looking over I saw she was sweaty and pale. And then her face screwed up in pain. "Ahh fuck!!" She complained holding her stomach. "I thought these things took like 9 months or something shit"

"Malia?" I Said panicked going over to the coyote who looked at me panicked as I stopped short feeling something that brought tears to my eyes. 

"Lydia?" She asked scared as Scott went over, hearing the noise, and started to pull her pain. The others I heard were making their way. "Lydia?" She asked again and I shook my head and the coyote seemed more upset. "Noo" whined holding her stomach, from the pain and protectiveness. "Noo I refuse this isn't happening, I just got her nooo"

"What's going on?" Said a stronger voice from the door way. I looked over and saw Eli, covered in angry red bites with extremely pale skin and dark bags which reminded me of Allison when she was possessed. "Lydia?" He asked and shook my head. He suddenly got hard looking on his face and flipped a table. "Cool he'd down now, ice, cold bath, pool anything!!" He shouted before moving to leave. 

"Where are you going?" Asked Hayley hurrying after him and I watched him. He looked back and saw my pleading look and nodded. 

"I'm going to get Davina to undo the linking spell" he said and opened the door and shouted as he started to walk away. "And to kill Sophie Deveraux