Chapter 41: Born To Be Wild

Stiles POV 

"Alright people lets do this thing I have other matters to attend" I called as I entered the mansion my brother had built. "Other important matters concerning our family" I emphasised as everyone convened in the living room. 

"And what is this other matter do tell brother?" Asked Klaus in an annoyed voice. "Because I'm under the impression we have to bring the elder Salvatore back to life and then we can leave this awful little town" finished Klaus and I sighed as Kol began to speak. 

"Well maybe it has to do with our mother keeping secrets on how I nearly died as well as our brother" he spoke and the rest of my siblings seemed shocked. "So please brother, the story" he prompted and I glared at him. 

"Don't text me brother I'll tell you when we have the time but like Niklaus said we have other matters to attend to" I Said in a hard tone leaving no room for argument. 

"God I'd hate to be apart of that family, they're always arguing" muttered Malia to Kira he seemed sheepish as everyone turned to look at Malia. "What I'm just saying" she defended herself raising her hands in the air in defence. 

"Look can we just get on with it Damon's being Damon" complained Jeremy and I waved my hand at him and Derek who went to go get our guests, well more like prisoners but let's not focus on the details at the minute. 

"Right so everyone and three strangers are here" spoke Stefan. "Now What are we doing here?" He asked in a serious and annoyed tone as Derek shoved him into the couch. 

"Bonnie prepare this spell" I told the witch as I handed her the sheet of old paper. She studied the paper and her eyes blew wide with shock. 

"I can't do this" she said and put the spell in the table. 

"And why not? Don't you think Stefan would be upset if he knew what you were refusing to do" Said Lydia in a threatening manner. As she began to circle to the front of the couch  trailing her finger along with her. "I know I would be" 

"Definitely would be cool if I could do magic, it would be so much fun" muttered Issac so everyone looked at him. "Sorry, continue, I'll just go this way" he said and started to walk out of the living room. 

"So Bonnie you can either rethink your decision on your own or we can have Kol and Eli use their particular methods of persuasion, your choice" threatened Klaus with a smirk and I heard Kol theatrically crack his knuckles. 

"Fine" said Bonnie reluctantly as she picked the spell back up. "I need some salt" Said Bonnie before she stood and walked into the garden so she had space to set everything up. "Lots Of salt" 

"Sorted" said Jackson as he and Ethan carried what I'm guessing is 2 large bags of salt. "How are we doing this?" He said shaking the bag. Bonnie directed them to pour the salt in lines to make a pentagram. 

"Jeremy" said Bonnie in an angry voice as she pointed to one of corners, "where's the banshee?" She asked pointing to the corner towards Jeremy's left. "He'll appear here" she said pointing to the tip of the star. "You 2 need to hold hands" she said and Jeremy and Lydia did as instructed. "Stefan stand behind their hands" she said still scowling. Stefan seemed to refuseat first before Issac 'accidentally' pushed him so he stumbled towards the pair. 

"Do it" I Said to Kol who smirked pulling a knife from the back of his jeans and slit Stefan throat all in the blink of an eye. Most people looked away or cringed at the blood but when a sufficient amount of blood coated Jeremy and Lydia's hands Kol pulled Stefan so he was lying on the ground. 

"uti reverti mors sanguis formare novum mulier de gemitum tunsis pharus quae ducit ad vitam redire ad Susurro" Said Bonnie and I could tell by Lydia's punched face she hand the urge to scream as the blood began to rise from the joined hands and went to the tip of the star. As Bonnie continued to repeat her words Lydia eventually couldn't resist and screamed.

This made the blood shoot forward to the grass and it started to rise and circle and something was happening. But then something wrong happened. 

"Ahhh!!" Screamed Jeremy as he nearly fell to the ground. I went to try help him but something was blocking my way, some invisible barrier. His nose started to bleed and so did his eyes and ears. We were all too worried about what the spell was doing to Jeremy we didn't realise that it was working. 

"Come on Gilbert" a familiar voice said as Bonnie stopped chanting and Lydia stopped screaming. He'd sped over to him as he started to collapse as blood started to spurt from his mouth. He was just about to grab him when he was thrown backwards. "Bonnie what the hell are you doing?" He shouted as Stefan started to regain consciousness. 

"Damon!!" He shouted in surprise as he began to speed over and hugged his brother. "How?" He asked shocked. 

"A spell idiot and now somethings wrong with Gilbert" he said as he started motioning to Jeremy, 

"I wasn't risking using dark magic" spoke Bonnie. Which made no sense to me because the spell didn't require dark magic. "Nature has to find a balance" she spoke as she continued to hold her hand out as she did a spell. 

"Think again you little bitch"