Chapter 81: Mother

Elijah POV 

"I hurt her the most when I left her, we had my blood and fathers ashes and Norwegian soil so al we need to do is stab her and she will die" Freya said pointing to the knife she helped Kai and Davina create. 

"But you didn't hurt her the most" I mused and everyone turned to me. "Our Mother did" I told them approaching the table from where I was stood by the window. "Our Mother left her after she used her to gain the ability to bear children, she was all Dahlia had who was hurt when she was abandoned for a Viking that destroyed their village and killed their people"

"But we don't exactly have mother's blood so what do you suggest we do?" Finn asked me and I sighed looking st the table. 

"Davina you became regent to the witches correct?" Klaus asked the young witch who nodded. "Which Kol didn't you say you knew a regent when we used to live here?"

"Yes I did" Kol said stepping away from Lydia to grab a thin book from one of the shelves. "Alina Rouse" He said looking at us showing us the front of the old book, well old diary. "She had one chance to do a spell that takes immense power, you haven't done that spell yet have you?"

"Not yet, I've not had a reason to" Davina Said and Kol frantically started searching through the books on the shelf, throwing them to the floor when he looked at the cover. It seemed he came up empty when all the books littered the floor. 

"What is it your searching for?" Rebekah asked and Kol cracked his neck, eyes closed, instead of reply. He snapped his fingers and sped from the room. "Well what do we do until he gets back?"

"It's a spell book" Kol said walking back in. He was holding a book that seemed as old as us bound in leather. "1000 years ago when Mother was teaching me magic she gave me this to write spells in and I never completed it, so over the years as I learnt more I began to write my own spells"

"Including a resurrection spell" Lydia said in an amazed voice. "What do we need for it?"

"I'll be able to get the majority of the ingredients, Klaus gather mothers ashes and Davina sort the ritual pool in the cemetery" he said closing the book. "We have one shot at this, don't screw it up" he warned the witches in the room who all nodded solemnly. 

"Alright let's get to work" 

-TIMESKIP-

"Elijah?" Eli said waking up. Everyone was at the cemetery attempting to resurrect our mother whilst I stayed behind with Eli as the dagger grew closer to its end. "Dahlia?"

"Still at large but we have a plan, one that is in progress as we speak" I Said and he nodded lifting himself from his coffin and moving to sit in the chair beside me reaching for the glass of blood. "How are you feeling?"

"Terrible" he told me before taking a gulp of blood. "What is the plan? How can I help?"

"You can rest" I told him and he frowned. "We will all need to be at our full strength for when we inevitably face our aunt"

"Fine" He said nodding his head slowly. "2 hours maximum" he said and I sighed, how terrible that I know I won't do better. 

"Sleep, feed and shower, I'll be back soon" I told him and he nodded. 

"Stay safe"

"And you"

-TIMESKIP-

"You left him alone?" Rebekah questioned as Kol gagged our mother and Klaus tied her hands together. "Why on earth would you do that?"

"Because he'll be looking for this" I told her pulling the white oak stake from my jacket pocket. "It will keep him occupied for some time whilst we deal with Dahlia"

"Dewawia?" Esther questioned behind her gag. "Swe awine?" She also questioned. 

"Yes your sisters alive, yes you will die after helping us kill her no we will not feel any guilt and will promptly throw a party over your grave" Freya told her with a smirk. "Hope you like tequila" Mother just glared. 

"Let's go shall we" Malia Said and I nodded as everyone filled out of the cemetery. 

-TIMESKIP-

"Your all bloody bastards" Mother said. "You really think Dahlia won't be able to retaliate, kill you even" she told us so Klaus tightened the rope that he was using the pull her along which was around her neck. "It wouldn't surprise me if she's already got her leverage against you all"

"Shut up would you" Kol groaned. "I can't wait to kill you, no fair that Klaus did it twice"

"It's my speacial skill, parent killing" Klaus said with a smirk as we entered a warehouse that the witches of the family seemed to think Dahlia was in. It was just the Mikaelson vampires minus Eli present. 

"Well well what do we have here?" Dahlia spoke as we came into her view. Klaus let go of mothers rope not wanting to reveal her just yet. "Such potential in all of you and yet you waste it by fighting against me"

"Please I'm fabulous the way I am" Kol Said with a sneer. 

"But you could be better like your brother" she said and I frowned, the only brother missing was Eli. Crap. 

It didn't take long for our brother to appear from around the corner with a dark look in his eye. They seemed darker but not like Stiles had taken over. 

"Eli brother what are you doing?" Finn asked taking a sight step forward. "Are you okay?"

"He's fine" Dahlia Said whilst Eli kept looking at us blankly. "No who am I going to punish first?"

She kept looking at us all with a gleeful look before her eyes set of Rebekah. "Why not start with the youngest" she said before her lips curved into a cruel smile and Eli rushed grabbing Rebekah and throwing her. 

"Eli stop"