*Author's Note*

Well....Hello👋 my dear Wattpad readers! I hope you all are doing well! 😊

So......this is my very first book here on Wattpad. Well, I'm not at all professional I just write for fun and after reading so many books here I just wanted to write my very own book. You know what they, "If you want to read a book that's been not written yet, you might as well write it by yourself!" So ya I took it seriously lol.

As you can see by the name 'A Mafia Love Story' this book is going to be about mafia, how a heartless cold-hearted Italian mafiosa capo falls in love with a kind, innocent yet a litte fiery girl, which isn't going to be easy. It's going to be a hell of a roller-coaster ride!

At some point you may find the plot a bit similar to other mafia books but I can assure you guys that the whole storyline is written by me and is not a copy of any other book. I do admit that I've come up with the idea of writing this book after reading so many other mafia books but this one is MINE!

Now.....this message is for those who have seen the movie 365 DNI ~ At some point you may find a bit of similarities with the movie but that doesn't mean that this book is going to be like the movie. NO! This book has got a completely different plot, different characters and a different ending!

**WARNING ~ THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES!
ALSO, ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO THERE ARE GOING TO BE CHANCES OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AS WELL!
ANOTHER THING, I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL WRITER, I JUST WRITE AS A HOBBY.**

Now...Let's talk about some few important characters of this book ~

1. Maya Jones 👑
Age : 25 years
Nurse
She lives alone. Her father died when she was a kid & her mother left her kinda abandoned her because her father was in debts.
(I have no particular face for her, you can imagine her as whoever you want to.)

2. Massimo Alejandro Romano 🔥😋
Age : 30 years
Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss)

 Massimo Alejandro Romano 🔥😋Age : 30 years Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss)

3. Enzo Bianchi 😍
Age : 28 years
Mafia's right hand man.