Noah - Mine

Your pov:

Noah and I have been going through a rough patch recently. Mainly because, the world found out we were dating. Of course, the boys and Jules all supported it but there were people who liked him and because of that reason they didn't exactly like me.

I woke up next to Noah who was still asleep. Today marked a week of everyone finding out and today we were going back to work. I stretched my arms and knees and got up out of bed. I made some breakfast for myself and as I sat down on the stools at the counter Noah walked in yawning. "Morning." He stretched, kissing me on the forehead and walking behind the counter. "Mornin," I mumbled. Noah sighed, "You aren't still mad at me, are you? Listen y/n I didn't mean for it to get out." I huffed standing up and walking over to the sink, slamming down my bowl. "I'm going to get dressed." I tell Noah walking into our bedroom. I guess I could just hold a really good grudge sometimes. Which of course I didn't mean to.

I wait out mine and Noah's apartment door. He locked the door and then we walked down to Bondi. When we got there, three groups of girls were huddled by the back Tower door. When they saw me and Noah they started to squeal. "Noah!" One girl screamed. When she said that, they all turn there heads running over to him pushing me off to the side like I was invisible. "Can we go grab some drinks tonight?" One blonde girl asked. Noah took my hand in his and pushed through the crowd. "Who's that brat?" Whispers went through my head. Seems like a player. They aren't even good together. My grip around Noahs hand tightened.

Noahs Pov:

I could tell by y/n face that she was upset. I grabbed her hand leading her to the back of the Tower door. I cough grabbing all the girl's attention, "I want you to respect my relationship. It really isn't fair that you keep fan girling over me. Even when I have a girlfriend. So stop it and go get some other boy to fan girl over. Who's actually single cuz I hate to break it to you girls but I love y/n. Sorry. " I eye roll pulling y/n into the Tower. We stood by the door our left shoulders leaning against it. Her soft lips met mine. She pulled away smiling. "Thank you Noah." I smiled. "Your mine y/n and I promise it won't ever change." I smiled.

Harris walked down the stairs smiling, "I thought I heard the love birds walk in." Y/n blushed slightly. Chappo came from behind Harris and tutted. "C'mon off to work. You can flirt later." Harris sighed dreamily placing his hands on his heart and looking up, "Young love." We laughed.