Maxi - Missing Boy (pt 3)

Your pov:

I ran into my apartment slamming the door shut and running into the shower. I cried until my eyes hurt. I placed on some fuzzy pjs, made up some snacks and sat down to watch a flim. I had broken Maxis heart along with mine. What was I going to do?

One Month Later

It had been a month since everything had happened. Maxi and I were friends. Everyone still said he liked me and so did I. I woke up for work at five hearing my phone bleep.

Maxi 😚😎💍

Mornin', we're in the Tower together this morning ;-)

Y/n 💕😎💍

Okay. See you soon then ;-)
Read

I placed down my phone deciding to get up. Someone knocked on my door as I was making breakfast. I raised an eye brow at the door. I open the door to see Maxi. I smiled, "What are you doing here?" He smiled back at me letting himself in and taking a sit on my sofa. "I decided to pop in and walk with you to work." My heart fluttered. "Are you feeling ill?" I asked him placing my hand on his forehead. He raised an eye brow as I began to smirk. "Haha very funny." I laughed carrying on with cooking my breakfast.

Maxis Pov:

*North to Central can you bring down the green whistle?*

*Coming down*

I walked out of the Tower holding the green whistle. I drove down to North and saw the man, who had dislocated his shoulder quite bad. "Thanks Mate." I nodded. The paramedics soon arrived and I drove back up to the Tower. When I got in, there were two girls asking for me. I walked in and they squealed when they saw me. "Maxi!" They screamed running towards me. "Thank you for saving my friend." The blonde haired girl smiled. "All part of the job." I reply. They giggled like two teenage girls. I walked past them to the front of the Tower. "Do you have a girlfriend?" They asked me. Y/n instantly turned around, "Yeah he does and no offence we're trying to work so, can you go?" Y/n asked impatiently. "Someone's upset you." They giggled. "Yeah you two have." They eye rolled. "I'll come back for you and for those drinks Maxi." The blonde girl called, walking out of the Tower.

Nicole grunted turning back around. I walked up behind her placing my hands on the back of the chair. I looked down at her as she looked right back up at me. "Y'know I could stare at those eyes of yours all day." Y/n blushed, "Shut up." I grinned, "Who's my girlfriend then y/n?" She sighed grabbing my collar and kissing me. So much for romance, eh? She pulled away smiling, "Me." She boldly said. I laughed, "Since when?" She eye rolled turning her face back towards the beach, "Since that kiss." I take a sit next to her still grinning at her.

Ryan's Pov:

Harrison and I walked up the Tower stairs talking about Maxi and y/n. Harrison walked into the Tower with me slowly walking behind but as soon as he pasted the railing he admittedly shoved me out. "What was that for?" I exclaim. "Awww." He literally had a freak out. "Okay sorry, sorry." He says breathlessly. "Basically, Maxi had his arm around y/n shoulder and y/n was resting her head on his shoulder!" Harrison screeched. I pulled my phone out of my shorts' pocket quietly opened the Tower door snapped a picture and posted it onto my Instagram story, tagging Maxi and y/n. I wrote young love on the picture.

I walked back outside to see Harrison on his phone, looking at my Instagram story. He began to laugh. We walked back into the Tower for the seventh time in minutes, "Young love... Am I right Harrison?" I ask him as I lent myself against the sink. "It's lovely..." Harrison grinned at Maxi and y/n who quickly pulled out of each other's grasp. "Oh don't mind us we were just admiring right Whip?" Harrison grinned. I nodded, "And maybe snapping a few photos for memory lane." He winked. They both blushed. And that was the start of Maxis and y/n relationship. It was a cute one, might I add.

Also, happy New year! I hope you enjoyed this year even if it was a bit of a pain. Thanks for reading ✌:-)