Jake - Heather (pt 1)

Your Pov:

I was sat at the dinner table with my Dad. My Dad was a lifeguard down at Bondi Beach. I used to date one of the boys who worked there, Jake. We called it off a couple of months ago. It just wasn't working out. "Oh yes did I tell you?" He asked looking at me and my Mom. "There's a new girl on the team. She's lovely. You should get to her y/n. You two would probably be great friends." He then babbled on about how amazing and fit she was. I didn't listen until he brought up a certain someone. "Jake and her are becoming very close too. You know. I wouldn't be surprised if they started dating. She seems to be the one for him." My mother looked at me and sighed at my Dad. My Dad looked at me and sighed in frustration. "You need to get over him y/n." I eye roll. "As if it were that easy."

Later that night, I decided to go on a walk. I zipped up my jacket and walked out the house. I walked across the pavement behind the Bondi tower. The sunset was beautiful. I saw Jethro and Joel walking around laughing about something. They both approached me smiling. "Hey y/n." I smiled back at them, putting my hands in my pockets. "Hey, how are you boys?" I ask. "We're good. Yeah. Has your Dad told you about the new girl on the team?" Jethro asked. Joel chuckled. "Oh yeah. She's sweet bro. She's funny, kind, helpful. Oh and not to mention her and Jake are defiantly gonna hit it off." I eye roll. "Aren't they already hitting it off?" Jethro smirked. I butted in with Ann annoyed look, "And your telling me because?" They looked up at me and stayed silent. "Mhm exactly." I sighed. "I'll see you boys around."

Once I got home, I took a long shower before going onto Instagram. Jake and I still follow each other, we just don't really talk. I saw a girl on one of his recent posts. The caption read:

Who is she? She is Daniela. She's practically perfect.

I eye rolled at it and began to scroll through the comments before spotting a girl named Daniela. She had commented:

Oh stop it you!

Pass me the sick bucket, please! Jake and I would never do this... She obviously was the one for him. I tapped on her profile and looked at the posts for a few minutes. She was everything I wasn't. She had the looks, the body, the attitude. I was surprised my Dad didn't swap us. I'm sure he'd rather have Daniela as a daughter.

To be continued...