Dylan - Phobia

Your pov:

I was sat in the kitchen, on a stool while checking the weather forecast. Thunder and lightning. I could've screamed right then and there. "Dylan!" I shout from the kitchen table. Dylan walked out in his lifeguard uniform messing with his hair. "Yes dear?" He walked over to me and sat next to me. "Is it gonna thunder tonight?" I ask him. He looked down at my phone then pulled out his. He swiftly pushed his hair back. He let out a deep breath, "By the look of things. Yes." He put his arm round me. "Don't panic though. I'll be back in time." He smiled trying his best to reassure me. See the thing is. I have a Phobia of thunder and lightning. I'd have a freak out and start crying. That kind of stuff.

The thunder and lightning was to happen at around 6 o'clock and at the moment, here in Australia, it was August. So it was a little bit cold but we still had had a touch of sun. Dylan grabbed his bag and kissed my head. "Ring me whenever you need me love." I nod and he left.

It was half five and I had completely forgotten about the thunder and lightning. I had some chocolate while watching a Season that had just came out from my favourite series. "Ahhhh! Kiss him!" I screamed at the tv. I was so dramatic when it came to films.

Dylan's Pov:

It was half five and we were expecting thunder storms. "These are gonna be big!" Jethro exclaimed walking into the Tower and looking out the window, across the beach. "Yeah I know." I sighed. I hoped I could get back for y/n. I didn't want her getting upset. I sent her a quick text asking her how she was and thankfully she was alright. For now.

As it got darker, I worried even more about y/n. Most the boys who were in the Tower were talking about the Thunder. When the first thunder came it was quite quiet. "Did you guys here that?" Jackson asked. We looked at each other and shook our heads. "Hm probably just me." He shrugged going back to his conversation about football.

The thunder got louder and the lighting became more visible. My phone started to ring as some of the boys walked out of the Tower to check out the thunder.

"Dylan when are you coming home?" Y/n asked sounding all panicky.

"Don't worry y/n I'll be home soon." I say trying to reassure her.

"Dylan I'm scared." She mumbled. I sighed.

"Love I'll be back soon." She began to cry.

"Ok." She whispered hanging up the phone. I rubbed my temples. I was getting off work at 6. Hoppo walked up behind me and sat down next to me. "Is y/n alright?" He asked. I sighed and shrugged. "She started crying over the phone." He sighed. "Why don't you go home?" My face lit up. "Seriously?" He nodded. "Thanks Hop." I smiled walking down to the changing rooms.

Your pov:

With every thunder I clutched onto Dylan's hoodie. I was sat beside the sofa crying. I was terrified. The door flew open and Dylan placed down his bag rushing towards me. He pulled me into a hug as I cried into his shoulder. "I'm sorry I'm late." He whispered starting to stroke my hair. "But I'm here now and everything's gonna be alright." I looked up at him and tried my best to smile. "There we go." He smiled back at me pressing his lips against mine. "Your safe now." He whispered pulling away from the hug. I buried my face into his shoulder. God was I lucky to have Dylan in my life.