Dylan - Cheating

Your Pov:

My friends and I decided to go down to the beach today. My boyfriend, Dylan, of five months worked at Bondi. Along with my brother. Jackson. They were both great lifeguards down there. I was thinking of surprising Dylan.

Elissa and I walked across the pavement behind the Bondi tower while eating donuts. "So any news on Dylan?" I look at her in confusion. "What do you mean?" She sighed. "You know. You said his been acting a little bit... Different recently." It was true. He was acting suspicious. "Yeah well. I'm sure it's nothing." I say tying to brush it off. My friend looked at me with an unreassuring look.

We walked into the Tower and spoke to the boys. "Where's Dylan?" Jackson picked up some binoculars while I looked behind my shoulder to see Elissa and Jethro. I grin at her before turning my attention back towards Jackson. "His down South with Whip." I nod. "Thanks Bro." He cringed at the nickname but began to laugh.

I walk down to the door hearing Jackson shout at Jethro. "Stop flirting with the girls Jeff!" I heard Elissa giggle as she ran up to me.

Whippets Pov:

I noticed Dylan was being really chatty with certain girls. One of these girls were Scarlett. She was a friend of his. She came down to the beach today, for no apparent reason, she was stood by the rhino. They were flirting. When she walked off to chat to her friends for a few minutes, I decided to have a word with him.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Dylan turned to me with a shrug. "Yeah I do. But it's not like we're hurting her." I sighed, shaking my head. Scarlett walked towards Dylan. He wrapped his arm round her waist and she giggled. I couldn't stand no more. I got out of the rhino and walked towards the sea.

*Hey whip. Who's that girl Dylan's got very close to her?*

I turn around narrowing my eyes before sighing into the radio.

*Shes some girl he knows. I have told him about it Jacko.*

*Mmm well keep your eyes on him. My sisters coming down now. Don't tell him please*

I just sighed turning around. I saw y/n from a distance and my heart bled for her. She came closer and soon saw how close Dylan and Scarlet were.

Your Pov:

I saw Dylan from a far by a girl. I then noticed how close they were. He had his arm wrapped round her waist. I pulled out my phone and saw Ryan look at me. He smiled weakly. I smiled back and mimicked a shh.

I grabbed Elissa's arm and pulled her towards the tower. Dylan's phone went straight for voice mail so I left a voice mail. "Hey Dylan. I hope you enjoyed cosying up with your friend. Mhm yeah. Your right. I saw everything. I don't want an explanation or anything." Tears began to trickle. "I seriously thought you were better then this. Yet. I was wrong." I tried to be strong saying all this but it was harder then I thought. Elissa rubbed my back as I spoke. "You can take your stuff. Don't try calling or texting me. Goodbye Dylan." After that last sentence, I fell to the ground crying.

Jackson's Pov:

I watched as y/n feel to the floor. Elissa sat down next to her cradling her. "I'm sorry I've gotta go down to her." I say to Jethro rushing out the Tower. I thought I could trust Dylan. Wait until I see him. My god! He's in for it!

I ran towards y/n as she cried/ screamed. "I thought he loved me?!"
I sat down next to her stroking her hair. "Shh. He'll regret it. C'mon." I helped her up and walked her back up to the tower.

I sat her down on one of the chairs as she cried. "Take her home mate." Harris stated. He had just gotten back from North End. "Thanks. Can you take over for me?" He nodded, "I'll be over later."

Your Pov:

This hurt. More then any other break up. Jackson walked me into his. Joel was sat on the sofa in confusion. "Shh. Come on." He rubbed my back placing me down on the sofa. I slapped his arm. "Get off me! I'm not two! I know I was stupid! Stupid not to see that he was going to cheat!" I scream, "But I can look after my self." I run up stairs and walk into the bathroom and slam the door.

I sat there for ages before I heard someone knock at the door. "Go away Jackson." The person outside the door chuckled. "It's not Jackson. It's Joel. Can you let me in please?" I sighed. I reached for the lock and clicked it open. The door opened and Joel slid down next to me.

"You know." He said breaking the silence. "I was cheated on before. And it broke me. God did it break me. Ask Jacko." He chuckled. "But. You never see it coming. I trusted her with my heart. Yet she it broke. It hurts. But you get over them." I sniff, wiping my nose. "But I love him." Joel sighed. "That's the thing. Once you realise how much his hurt you. Those feelings will fade. I promise you y/n." He wrapped his arm round my shoulder and I pulled him into a tight hug.

Dylan's Pov:

I walked into the locker room and picked up my phone.

Voice note from y/n 🥺💕

That's weird. I placed down my phone putting the voice message on speaker as I rummaged through my bag. The voice message began to play and when I heard the first sentence I instantly froze. "Oh no. No, no, no." Someone chuckled behind me. "No, no, no, are the right words. You hurt my sister! You hurt her real bad. She loved you Dylan. She loved you very much. And what do you give her in return?"

I thought I'd do another one of these but switch it up a little. As I was writing this the, don't be suspicious, song popped into my head 😂 Hope you've enjoyed :)