Jackson - Lip Balm

Your Pov:

I was sat at my dressing table rummaging through my make up bag. Jackson was coming home soon. Just then, the door to our bedroom opened and Jackson slipped in. He appeared in the mirror. I looked up and he looked down smiling at me. He placed his lips on mine and I smiled. "How are your lips?" I ask. "Sore." Thing is Jackson's lips had been a bit sore. It was mainly because he had been picking them.

We were sat in the lounge watching tv. I caught him picking his lips so I slapped his hands. "Jackson! Your lips are going to get worst." He sighed. "Are you worried?" He raised an eyebrow. "What no." He laughed. I looked at him and then sighed. "Come here." I let him lay his head on my chest. I kissed his hair. "Don't fall asleep on me." He chuckled.

Jackson's Pov:

I was rummaging through y/n make up bag when she walked in. "Mr Doolan. What are you doing?" She asked standing at the door smirking. "Oh um nothing." I stammered. "Mhmm. Do you want me to turn you into a girl or something?" I laugh. "No." She eye rolled walking towards me.

"Hmm hang on." She dashed into the bathroom then walked in with a box. She lined them all up and placed them infront of me.

"Here

"Here. This one's my favourite." She picked up a pink lip balm. She placed some on. "Kiss?" She asked with a slight smirk. When I pulled away I could tell what it was. "Give us some." She looked at me with a frown. "Please can I have some lip balm my wonderful, loving girlfriend?" She smacked my shoulder gently. "Drop the sarcasm."

She dabbed on some lip balm and I gave her a quick kiss for it.

Your Pov:

I woke up in Jacksons arm. He was on his phone scrolling through Instagram. "How's the lips?" I ask. He smiled turning to me. "A lot better thank you." I kissed his cheek quickly and smiled. "Maybe don't put it on infront of the boys, you might be teased." He chuckled kissing my forehead.