All Lifeguards - Fair

Hoppos Pov:

It was the end of another sunny day down at Bondi. All the lifeguards walked in smiling. "Hey Guys." I smiled as they began to stand around. "You heard about the fair that has just came to
Sydney?" Y/n instantly nodded, "One of my friends went she said she absolutely loved it!" I nodded my head and the Tower went silent, "Wanna go to the fair?" I ask with the biggest grin on my face. They all nodded, smiling and shouting. "C'mon then grab ya stuff."

Your Pov:

OMG! We are going to the fair! I am so excited. I was skipping down the street next to Jethro, Joel and Jackson. "Aren't you guys excited?" I exclaimed noticing Jackson's face. "I am." Jethro smiled at me. "Yeah and me. Don't worry Jacko I'm sure y/n will hold ya hand." I laughed while eye rolling at them. There was actually quite a lot of us. Probably around twelve.

When we arrived at the fair the sun set was absolutely stunning, "What can we go on?" I exclaim. "Hmmm." Hoppo thought for a few seconds then shrugged. "How about the tea cups?" Jackson joked. We laughed. "How about we go on that?" I pointed towards a ride called Twisters. "Sure seems. Fun." Whippet teased Jackson with the word fun. We walked over to the ride and got on. Joel Jackson and Jethro were on one and I was opposite them with Maxi and Harrison. Jake, Whippet and Hoppo were next to us. Then behind them was Harris, Deano and Jesse. Every one was looking at Jackson and chuckling. "Can I get off please?" Jackson asked one of the guys when the metal bars were on properly. "Sorry mate." He chuckled walking away. We all laughed at Jackson.

After the ride had finished, Jackson's face was an absolute picture. Harrison and Maxi had their phones at recording him as he got off the ride, "Did you like that mate?" Joel teased him. He eye rolled at him. We then walked over to a ride that was quite high up. "I don't think I'll go on that one." I whisper in Jackson's ear. "We are defiantly going on that boys." Jethro walked towards the ride with the boys following behind. They looked back at me and Jackson, "You guys not coming?" Hoppo asked. "No I'll pass." I smile. "Yes and I'll um. Protect y/n!" Jackson placed his arm around my shoulder and the boys chuckled turning their attention back towards the ride. "I can protect myself y'know." I whisper to him knocking off his arm. He laughed nervously.

I pulled out my phone taking a picture of the ride.

Joel's Pov:

Joel's Pov:

From where I was sitting y/n had her phone out taking a picture. I waved at her and Jackson and they waved back. When the ride had finished we decided to go on a rollercoaster. Along with Jackson. We walked over to the ride and watched it for a while before deciding to get on. We all fitted into one section. I was next to Jethro and y/n. As the ride started y/n decided to take her phone out and take a picture. "What the hell?" Jackson screamed looking at y/n. "What I'm taking a pictureeee." She exclaimed making the e longer as we sped up. Harris had his arms in the air which Jackson thought was crazy.

Your Pov:

I stumbled off of the ride feeling sick. "God I am not going on that again." The boys chuckled.

It was now the evening and we were standing on the car park chatting. We had gone on a load of rides which we loved. Jackson offered to give me a ride home. We got in the car as it started to rain gently, "I had fun today." Joel laughed, "I'm presuming Jackson did too." Jackson laughed quietly, "I am not going again. I will go round to y/n apartment and protect her." We laughed. "Bye Boys!" I exclaim shutting the door and pulling up the hood on my life guard hoodie. They wave and beeped the horn before driving off.

I was getting ready for bed and decided to post something on Instagram. I sat in bed turned on some music and scrolled through my gallery. I came across a picture I had found on Google a while back. I smiled at it an decided to post it. I also decided to tag the boys in the post

Y/n

Liked by HarrisonReid and 556 others

JacksonDoolan: I am not a looser!😠

JakeNolan: 😚💕

HarrisBondi: Thanks Darlin' 😚😉😂

I smiled placing down my phone. They were my best friends and nothing in the world would change that.

Hi guys. I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday. Posting should be back to normal soon.

Nicolee ✨💕