All Lifeguards - Whoopies

Your Pov:

A yawn escaped my lips as I stretched. "I think it's time to put on my pjs." I mumble to myself. I throw on my pjs and collapse onto the sofa with the TV playing in the background.

I sighed walking over to the door. It was five o'clock in the evening. Who an earth could it-? I opened the door and no. I wasn't surprised. Not one bit!

Jethro's Pov:

She just sighed shaking her head at us four, "What have you done now? Hmm let me guess. Gone and got one of the new trainees in trouble? Or... Crashed the rhino again?" I laughed nervously.

"No. Actually. I kind of promised Harrison, Maxi, Joel and Jake that they could sleep at mine. But I've lost my keys." She laughed. "And what do you expect me to do about it Jethro? I'm not your landlord." Harrison and Maxi sniggered at the conversation Y/n and I were having. She looked at all of the boys behind me. "'No way! No, No! No! I am not having them stay at mine!" She laughed foolishly.

"Please Y/n." I pleaded quietly. "I'll do anything." She sighed, tutting at me with a shake of her head, "I bet you did this on purpose." I scratched the back of my neck with a laugh.

Harrison's Pov:

I was in the shower washing my hair. The others were in the lounge. I walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped round me. Maxi laughed at me when I walked out. "Goodness me don't you look posh!" I eye rolled at his laughter and sat next to Jake.

Y/n got up to get a packet of crisps and on her way back she slipped. All of the boys laughed. "Harrison!" She shouted. "That's all your fault because you were the one who - who!" She screeched very very loudly and after that well... We all had a right telling off.

Maxis Pov:

I kept eyeing Harrison and sniggering. He was sat next to y/n. It was cute because he had to hug her. Just to show how sorry he was. We were watching a film at the moment. One that y/n picked out.

It was okay i guess.

"Can we do something else?" Jethro asked in a grumbly tone. Y/n eyed him slyly, "Would you like to be kicked out my house?" Jethro looked down shaking his head.

She squealed loudly making Harrison jump. "I know! We'll plat Jethro's hair. Come." So that's what we did. For the next hour. We were all plating his hair.

Unfortunately for me, I had to sleep next to Harrison. At least it wasn't Jethro. I wonder if he snores... Oh god.

And yes oh god was i right. We were in for a very. Long. Night. Let's just say I don't think y/n would have us again.

Your Pov:

I threw Harrison out my bedroom. "Just throw stuff at him. I want my beauty sleep!" I exclaim. "And so do we! Please just let us sleep in your room." I rubbed my temples. "Fine. Quietly go get Maxi and Jake."

A few minutes later they all happily crept into my room. They lay down beside my bed with blankets and pillows. "Now shut the hell up and go to sleep. Please." I groan.

I flinched as someone tapped on my shoulder. I pulled off my eye mask and saw Jethro, he was pointing out my bathroom door. I turned on my lamp and all the boys sat up groaning.

"Whoopies?" Jethro laughed nervously. The boys, loudly, all began to laugh at the amount of water on the floor.

Part 2?